BECOME AN INNOVATIVE LEADER RESPONSIBLE AND OPEN TO THE WORLD
The Executive MBA Audencia is a diploma course, triple accredited (EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB) and ranked among the world's best EMBA (The CEO Magazine, SMBG).
LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION STRATEGY and MANAGEMENT COMPLEXITY are the main areas of the program.
Our Executive MBA is available to:
- PARIS: 3 to 4 days per month (bilingual)
- NANTES: Weekend (bilingual)
- NANTES: 3 days per month (100% English)
At the end of this course, each participant gets the Audencia Executive MBA degree and a level of Title I (equivalent BAC + 5) recorded in RNCP "Managing Director of Business Unit" (CPF code: 9676) and recognized by the french state.
- Training duration: 16 to 19 months part-time
Audencia Executive MBA is a part-time program, bilingual or 100% English, which takes place in Nantes and in Paris on 15 to 19 months depending on the package chosen.
It is a demanding training requires strong motivation and constant involvement.
The pedagogy of our program is meant to be participatory. Courses are conducted in an interactive type flipped classroom and each person brings unique value to the program.
The courses are structured identically:
- Prior reading of concepts from the virtual campus or a reference book
- Presentation by the teacher of the fundamental concepts, exchanges with the participants to put a perspective in a management position.
- Work on real case studies from very different sectors of business. These collective works are a special time for sharing experience and can result in a return to the whole group.
- Accelerate your career by becoming a key player in the decision-making process and management of strategic change your business
- Develop your leadership and strategic capabilities through a team of recognized professors and other participants
- Adopt a disruptive approach to identify innovative growth drivers
- Strengthen your personal and professional network through your membership, upon registration at the Alumni Audencia Business community
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
- Average age of participants: 42 years
- Professional experience: 18 years on average
The diversity of profiles of each promotion is a key factor to promote the sharing of experiences. Participants of the Executive MBA occupy various functions in different business areas and all have a proven managerial experience.
The size of each promotion, between 20 and 30 people, allows a strong interaction between participants and faculty.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 27, 2017