PRIME Business School is an area of intellectual and professional development without parallel in scale, scope and rigor. PRIME includes through its world class teachers, learning sessions, and through its international partners, opportunities to incubate ideas and solutions, develop business and / or create wealth, and generate particularly new value for the company, society and the world, with the consequent personal benefit that this entails.
In our Executive MBA the learning is built collectively based on the convergence of information, knowledge, experiences and reflections that the participants and teachers bring to the dynamics of classes. This approach is not coincidentally chosen, but rather responds to the attempt to reproduce important part of the real conditions in which business decisions are made. Decisions that in practice arise from the meeting of available information, diverse disciplinary perspectives, intuitions developed through the experience and the interaction of actors who seek to build the best possible solution to situations that demand timely responses.
The Executive MBA of PRIME Business School, EMBA-PRIME Differentiation: Today being Good is not enough, it is required to achieve Excellence through Differentiation. The PRIME Business School of Sergio Arboleda University is aware of this new environment and therefore the Executive MBA program has been designed in such a way that promotes in the participants a learning that motivates them to think differently, in an innovative way that will enrich their professional career, your company and your life, allowing you to develop in each participant the greatest potential as integral as it is. The EMBA-PRIME differs significantly in the following aspects:
• It is based on learning processes and practical applications that are intellectually challenging, internationally relevant, and innovatively action oriented. A process we have named "The Four I" PRIME Experience (Intellectual, International, Innovative, Integrate).
• Rests on a humanistic and ethical philosophy as a foundation in all teaching-learning processes, with the aim of forming integral, social, entrepreneurial and environmentally responsible leaders
PROFILE OF EMBA PARTICIPANTS
The EMBA-PRIME graduate is undoubtedly a globally competitive leader, an intra and entrepreneur capable of generating new sustainable wealth, and a person ethically integrated in all the vectors of his activities as a person, professional in his activity and citizen cosmopilita in a globalized society.
Profile of EMBA-PRIME participants Requirements for application to the program
• Academic and professional resume.
• University degree recognized by official authorities in Colombia.
• In the case of securities issued by foreign university institutions, it must be duly apostilled and subject to the approval of the EMBA management.
• Professional experience of eight years or more
• Business or managerial experience of at least four years
• Personal interview at Prime Business School
Program taught in: