The Executive MBA IEDE Business School, aims to contribute to the development of society through the training of professional excellence, to work in different organizations, private and governmental, national and international.
Today, more than ever, businesses compete using the ability and talent of the people working in them. In addition, there has been the need for lifelong learning, which finds its origin in frequency, depth and complexity of the changes that affect organizations and the environment in which they operate.
The Executive MBA program IEDE Business School aims that students acquire, strengthen and develop skills and management skills for sound decision-making, for solid knowledge in disciplines related to business management.
The program is excellent executives and entrepreneurs, and is designed to develop leadership skills, negotiation and conflict management, and deliver an international business vision.
The Executive MBA graduate professional reach a level of knowledge, skills and competencies, which allow you to:
- Mastering the techniques of identification and analysis of the key factors of economic, political and social environment, both nationally and internationally.
- Design and implement a strategic planning level business environment, the area of marketing and communications to compete successfully in domestic and international markets.
- Manage the human resources of the organization and its development and changes faced by the firm, with tools to conduct negotiation and conflict mediation.
- Apply analytical tools of management control in the organization, and improved operations of the company.
- Manage corporate finance, including: Diagnose the financial situation of the firm, evaluate alternative investment and financing, estimating the economic value of the company, and analyze the behavior of markets.
- Hold positions in general management or management in companies or organizations of public and / or private.
- Spanish title by UEM
- Includes International Workshop, invited certificate issued by University
- Includes exclusive access to James McGuire Global Business Plan Competition
- Access to virtual library.
- Exclusive access to EBSCO data base where you will find papers and scientific articles related to the program.
Program taught in: