Welcome to the new program "Executive MBA - Strategic and Corporate Management" for managers, based on a team of experienced teachers and the executive-consultants, leading Western and Russian techniques, as well as 27 years of experience MIRBIS. The program is intended experienced managers, successful entrepreneurs and those who would like them to become in the short term.
The objective of the program: reveal unused reserves of your personal potential and to ensure higher levels of your company (business) activities.
Today, the effective leader must constantly carry out the rapid adoption of correct decisions, build effective and simple in structure design team and much more. The solution to these and other questions requires the manager not only deep knowledge, professionalism and broad-minded, but also the constant confirmation of leadership status.
The benefits of learning on Executive Education program at school MIRBIS business:
- Programs developed in MIRBIS - Business School, for 27 years, operating in a competitive market that is driven by business needs and adapts the program according to the business environment changes.
- Training is designed to further the professional development of competencies leaders to form a systematic approach to solving problems of strategic management.
- During the training, students are actively involved in four individual and group project work, analyze the situation of the business practices in real time
- Leading teachers of core program units - teachers MIRBIS staff, leaders of teachers rating Russia, the business practices of medium and large businesses.
- Perhaps the individual program - to be trained on the individual modules.
- International foreign unit in Italy, the USA, Brazil, China and South Africa-based consortium of business schools. In contrast to the widely offered on the market educational training, training in the period of the module is carried out in the composition of international groups, that allows you to expand the exchange of experience, knowledge and personal connections.
- Full compliance with the international standards program confirmed the international accreditation of the Association of MBAs (UK).
The Executive MBA program (EMBA) - Roadmap of a successful leader - Focused on the preparation of general directors, their deputies and the owners of companies and addressing the "next step" - the development of the company (business) and the effectiveness of the head.
The training managers systematize the knowledge needed to support and training solutions, and develop management skills. The program provides a conceptual approach for the effective management of the company. Mastering the techniques of strategic and corporate management allows managers to organize effective management system, to carry out structural changes in corporations, businesses, prioritize investment policy to increase the share of the market, take the lead and get a corresponding increase in the potential and the market value of the enterprise, the corporation.
In 2016, the curriculum of the program updated in accordance with the new demands of the business, as well as taking into account the wishes of the audience. In addition to the final draft included 3 (three) practical project:
- Sustainable development of the company (group project in strengthening disciplines on strategic management unit)
- Getting a new (creation of new products, development of new markets - a group project in securing marketing disciplines)
- Sell and buy business (group project for Finance).
The Executive MBA program "Strategic and Corporate Management" MIRBIS is the first international program Executive category for medium-sized business executives and has international accreditation Association of MBAs, EFMD (European Association for Management Development) and the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Business Schools).
The international unit
The international unit of Global Executive MBA, dedicated to the practice of international business, is included in the Executive MBA program "Strategic and Corporate Management" and its cost *.
* - Is included in the training curriculum of the internship, organized by the partner school, as well as accommodation; flight paid for by the listener.
International module within the International Consortium, held during the second half of September (or October) in the following business schools (optional programs listener):
- Bologna Business School, Bologna, Italy
- Chapman Graduate School of Business, Miami, USA
- COPPEAD Graduate School of Business, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Moscow International Higher Business School "MIRBIS" (Institute), Moscow, Russia
- School of Business Chongqing University, Chongqing, China
- University of Stellenbosch Business School, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- School of Management Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield, UK (a new member of the Consortium in 2015)
- Lucas Graduate School of Business, San Jose, USA (a new member of the Consortium in 2015)
In contrast to the widely offered in the education market training, training during the international module is carried out in the composition of groups for a single program that allows you to expand the exchange of experience, knowledge and personal connections. Participation in the international unit - the opportunity to plunge into the culture, traditions and practices of international business.
Upon completion of training in the international module Global EMBA is issued a personal certificate of the international consortium.
The Executive MBA program (EMBA) focuses on training top managers: General Directors, their deputies and business owners. Therefore, it is important to assemble a cohort of leaders - minded.
To enter you must:
- Submit CV (description of the company, projects, positions in the last 5-7 years) at the following address: email@example.com (Irina), firstname.lastname@example.org (Fedor)
- To pass the entrance test:
- full-time interviews (MIRBIS or, if you live in another region, by phone or Skype)
After passing the tests to prepare a package of documents:
Documents (may be pre-sent in the e-mail, followed by the provision of the original):
- statement addressed to the Rector
- a copy of your passport (page with photo and the page with the last registration)
- a copy of the diploma
- 4 pictures on a light background size 3,5 x 4,5 cm
- a copy of the employment record (record of the last 5 years)
Foreign nationals from CIS countries for the passage of the equivalence of diplomas procedures necessary to submit additional documents:
- original diploma and applications;
- a copy of the diploma and the application;
- a notarized copy of the diploma and the application;
- a certified translation of the diploma and the application into Russian (copies must be stitched, with translation).
This school offers programs in: