Executive MBA in Management of Professional Services Organizations
Professional service organizations have specific management characteristics to which those in their management positions must respond.
The Executive MBA in Management of Professional Services Organizations provides the vision of the general direction, characteristic of MBAs, with special attention to the peculiarities of those organizations in which the technical competence of their professionals is a fundamental asset.
• Directors, partners, managers and managers of consulting and audit firms
• Partners, partners and managers of law firms, tax advisors, economic and financial advisors
• Managers and managers of consulting firms of RR. H H. and headhunters
• Responsible for advertising, communication, marketing and institutional relations firms
• Responsible for architectural studies, real estate and town planning offices, and technical offices
• Managers of clinics, nursing homes and other health-related organizations
• Directors of educational institutions
• Responsible for service outsourcing companies
• Other professionals who want to develop their professional career in the field of the management of this type of organizations
The program is aimed at professionals with a high level of occupancy, so it is understood that it must be compatible with their professional activity. In any case, it will require, besides the time of attendance to the classes, an additional time for the preparation of cases and the elaboration of the final project of master.
This project will be one of the axes of the program and will consist of the development of a strategic plan that integrates the contents and competences acquired during the course.
Obtaining the title of "Executive MBA in Management of Professional Services Organizations" and the final qualification of the student will depend on the result obtained in the set of tests and will require attendance to a minimum of 80% of the teaching sessions.
This school offers programs in: