New world new pedagogical approach
The flexibility of a formation of today: to each his rhythm and his life
- 1 dynamic model: workshops, workshops and projects
- 1 sustainable rhythm: 1 evening per week (3h) + 1 Saturday per month (7h)
- 1 training for executives: the duration of training is compatible with the professional objectives (15 to 18 months depending on the integration chosen)
- 1 adaptable model: the system allows both the face-to-face and the remote for all events, including projects, to deal with all unforeseen events
- 1 flexible training: it is possible to join the course en route
- Personal Development / Leadership
- Coaching for the realization of the professional project
- Rise in managerial and technological skills
- A choice among 4 MBAs at the heart of digital transformations
- One week on an international "spot" (New York, San Francisco or Shanghai)
Ionis' innovative pedagogy adapted to the most demanding executives By joining the Ionis-STM Executive MBA, you have access to the IONIS pedagogy: systematization of the project mode, multiplication of workshops and workshops, intensive sessions and immersions. These methods originated in our schools and spread widely. TO Ionis-STM, they are adapted to the training of managers to respect their identity, while introducing them to these methods of active pedagogy. The trainers are all professionals of high level in activity, in daily contact with the techniques, skills, know-how and reasoning that they transmit to the groups they coach in a collective dynamic.
For each of its MBAs, Ionis-STM issues a Level I RNCP degree.
Who is this MBA for?
To all executives who want to go faster in understanding contemporary issues and mastering solutions to meet them.
The pace has been set to remain compatible with the strong constraints that are theirs. They themselves are conceived in the digital age, they retain the solutions that allow the flexibility, only guarantee of the completion of the course under good conditions.
Goal of the MBA
The digital revolution has transformed the company's economic environment, business model, business relationships, organization and working methods. These transformations necessarily impose new challenges on the leaders. We must rethink the business model, taking into account the new patterns of value creation. Marketing and sales strategies must integrate new consumer behaviors and the opportunities offered by digital to open up new spaces for authentic exchanges between the company and its customers. The new managerial responsibility calls for more agility, a transversal and collaborative mode of work, horizontal communication, short and iterative production cycles.
The MBA Management and Digital Transformation will train Managers able to meet all the challenges of the evolution of the company in the world of digital present and future.