New world new pedagogical approach
The flexibility of a formation of today: to each his rhythm and his life
- 1 dynamic model: workshops, workshops and projects
- 1 sustainable rhythm: 1 evening per week (3h) + 1 Saturday per month (7h)
- 1 training for executives: the duration of training is compatible with the professional objectives (15 to 18 months depending on the integration chosen)
- 1 adaptable model: the system allows both the face-to-face and the remote for all events, including projects, to deal with all unforeseen events
- 1 flexible training: it is possible to join the course en route
- Personal Development / Leadership
- Coaching for the realization of the professional project
- Rise in managerial and technological skills
- A choice among 4 MBAs at the heart of digital transformations
- One week on an international "spot" (New York, San Francisco or Shanghai)
The innovative pedagogy of the Ionis group adapted to the most demanding executives
By joining the Executive MBA of Ionis-STM, you access the IONIS pedagogy: systematization of project mode, multiplication of workshops and workshops, intensive sessions and immersions. These methods originated in our schools and spread widely. TO Ionis-STM, they are adapted to the training of managers to respect their identity, while introducing them to these methods of active pedagogy. The trainers are all professionals of high level in activity, in daily contact with the techniques, skills, know-how and reasoning that they transmit to the groups they coach in a collective dynamic.
For each of its MBAs, Ionis-STM issues a Level I RNCP degree.
Who is this MBA for?
To all executives who want to go faster in understanding contemporary issues and mastering solutions to meet them. The pace has been set to remain compatible with the strong constraints that are theirs. They themselves are conceived in the digital age, they retain the solutions that allow the flexibility, only guarantee of the completion of the course under good conditions.
Goal of the MBA
The economic, technological and societal upheavals of the 21st century bring about profound changes in the DNA of the modern enterprise which must:
- Stay permanently open to the outside world,
- Integrate technological innovations into its internal structure and functioning,
- Create new spaces for exchanges with its partners and its clientele,
These challenges represent new avenues for threats of intrusion into information systems and data. Cyber Security has become a major strategic stake in the management of any company. Security and best practices, choice of technologies and tools, risk management, sensitive data protection, project security are all crucial issues for the company.
The MBA Management and Cyber Security will train experts who will be able to offer a security environment that is up to the challenges and challenges of modern business evolution.
This school offers programs in: