This is the core program of the IPMI Business School. The program, with continuous improvement, has been running for twenty years and produced a number of professional managers and leaders. The main features of the program are:
Harvard Business School Case-Study Methods
IPMI Business School’s curriculum has been accustomed rapidly to the changes in the concepts and practices in business. Like Harvard Business School, IPMI Business School is primarily a case-study business school with case studies from Harvard, INSEAD, and IPMI Business School itself. The usage of cases or the ratio between cases and conceptual framework varies depending on the course subjects and programs.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme captures the complexities and ambiguities inherent in the real-world decision-making and implementation in the classroom through case studies rather than through lectures only. Class discussion of real-life business situations guides the students to identify problems from different angles and give well-rounded perspective. Likewise, it allows the students to develop strong analytical and problem solving & decision-making skills. In addition, it also provides the students with the applicable skills to understand the dynamics of business.
IPMI Business School classes are delivered in English which provides the students with applicable skills and encourages confidence in the international business environment.
IPMI Business School’s curriculum has been accustomed rapidly to the changes in the concepts and practices in business. Like Harvard Business School, IPMI Business School is primarily a case-study business school using case studies from Harvard, INSEAD, and IPMI Business School itself.
Learning in Groups
Learning in Study Groups is also part of the curriculum. Ideas and experiences will be exchanged and shared during the class. The students will learn to structure their arguments to express themselves with clarity and flexibility towards the attitudes and opinions of others – an invaluable preparation for coping with situations likely to arise in their future careers.
- An accredited bachelor degree from reputable university
- High performance on admission test, TOEFL, and GMAT
- Personal Statement
- Interview with faculty and successful business leaders
- 5 years work experience in the E-MBA Program
- Two Recommendation Letters from former faculty and/or employers
- Student Welcoming and Orientation: 22 August & 29 August 2015
- Classes Start on September 5th, 2015 (Executive MBA)
- Admissions Tests will be conducted on the following days:
- April 11th, 2015 - Special Offer: Early Bird Program (*)
- May 9th, 2015 - Special Offer: Early Bird Program (*)
- June 13th, 2015
- August 8th, 2015
Note (*): for more information, please contact our Marketing Team
- REGISTRATION FEE: Rp. 1,000,000,-
- Please transfer the registration fee to (Bank Mandiri, Rupiah):
Account Name: Yayasan Pengembangan Manajemen Indonesia.IPMI S2
Account Number: 126-000-5943-864
Branch: Kalibata Rawajati Jakarta
Please fax your payment slip to 021-797 0509 or email to email@example.com attn. Rina Krismarini, Admission Officer. For payment confirmation please call 021-797 8888 ext 118.
Phone: +62. 21. 797. 8888
Mobile: +62. 812. 1950. 2138
BB Pin: 2B2E0E33