School of Business aims to produce high quality graduates who will be able to place themselves in top ranked positions in local and global companies. The school offers both undergraduate and post graduate programs.
At the graduate level, the School offers the Executive MBA (EMBA) Program aimed at working professionals who interact with course facilitators to gain knowledge of current business practices. School of Business combines best practices from academia and industry to and seeks to impart contemporary business practices to its graduates.
Job Experience: Minimum 2 years’ professional work experience
- Minimum GPA of 2.00 (or third class/division) in Bachelor degrees with:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent,
- Or, At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC,
- Or, O’Level in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.50 & A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00 (A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2,E=1)
- Or, Average 450 marks out of 800 in GED with five subjects (bellow 410 in any subject is not allowed)
- Or, Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC and HSC.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017