- Program code - SABIEMBA
- Language - English
- Duration - 1 - 2 years
- Mode of study - e-learning or blended education
- Cost - 10500 € e-learning 12500 € blended
- Credits - 60 ECTS credits
- Dual degree options :
- SABI-AUP Dual Degree - EMBA/MA
The Executive Masters of Business Administration program at SABI provides managers and aspirant managers with conceptual and theoretical knowledge across a full range of business and managerial practices. SABI’s EMBA degree prepares students to learn within a practice-based applied framework using case studies, guest lecturers, managerial executive tips, seminars from key industry partners and real-world examples.
SABI’s EMBA degree is a one to two year program designed for demanding managers. It comprises 10 subjects and provides an in depth analysis in one of the following fields: Marketing, Management, Finance, and Entrepreneurship. The EMBA program can be studied full-time over one year or part time over a two-year period.
Course material includes: pre-recorded videos, residential and online workshops as well as residential weekend/weekday classes and activities in the “Flipped Classroom”.
Program Objectives and Outcome
The program is designed for executives to continue working while gaining new managerial skills and internationally recognized qualifications allowing them to advance professionally.
SABI’s EMBA provides a foundation of knowledge, abilities and understanding creating competent business management professionals. The EMBA also qualifies graduates to seek employment in major industries including computer-related services, investment banking/securities and consulting in the areas of marketing, research, analysis, and/or finance with emphasis on application in today’s fast-changing and ICT dominated economy.
Executives enrolling at the SABI EMBA will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the socio-cultural, economic environment
- Foster the ability to identify problems, obtain relevant data, design and evaluate alternative approaches, and implement effective decision making
- Obtain an interdisciplinary understanding of fundamental concepts and principles in business
- Encourage students to bridge gaps between theories and the actual practice of effective management
- Improve business communication skills
- Become familiar with the strategic role that technology plays in managerial decisions
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017