Today`s business environment continuously undergoes a change and gets more complicated as technological developments accelerate; products and services vary; customers become more selectıve and speed, quality and price conscious; and competition becomes intense globally. Such a complicated environment naturally needs executives who have the interdisciplinary knowledge, who are equipped with skills and abilities that will carry their knowledge into practice and in this way that can easily keep pace with the change.
Many success stories in today`s companies belong to heroes coming from different disciplines wıth outstanding business administration skills.
The aim of this program is to provide executives state of the art business skills that help them to move to an upper level and get them ready for the global competition.
The program presents the participants the opportunity to combine theory and practice via projects. Graduates of the program will be prepared for upper administrative level and add value to the institutions they work at.
In this program, the students will take different courses in business administration through case studies, lectures, projects, seminars and teamwork, and they will be graduated from this one-year program equipped with new tools.
We overhauled our Executive MBA Program!
Upon completion of three successful years since its inception, we have received several constructive feedback from our graduates, students, and other partners. Hence, we are leaving our traditional course format and introducing short-term modular format. In the new format, case methodology will be employed with a special emphasis on Harvard Business School cases. The case methodology employed by our faculty who include well-known academicians and professionals from Turkey and/or abroad.
Compulsory and elective modules carry equal credit hours. Compulsory modules reflect the “must” topics of any MBA program while elective modules are designed to meet the demands of modern business management. In the elective modules, we emphasize innovation, creative thinking, risk management, project management and managerial skills.
The new format is comprised of 14 or 28- hour modules. Each 14-hour module will be completed in week-2 weeknights with 3.5 hours each, and a 7- hour session on the Saturday of the same week. 28-hour modules will be completed in two weeks following the one-week session format. The schedule will be announced before the semester, hence, the flexibility created by the new format will allow our students to choose the modules according to their work schedules each semester.
The new format will be applied to both Turkish and English versions. The curriculum of the new format is provided below.
- Economics for Executives / Yöneticiler için Ekonomi
- Understanding Financial Reports / Finansal Raporları Anlama
- Organizations/ Örgütler
- Innovation and Creativity / Yenilikçilik ve Yaratıcılık
- Strategic Management/ Stratejik Yönetim
- Executive MBA Seminar I / Yöneticiler için MBA Seminerleri I
- Marketing / Pazarlama
- Finance for Executives / Yöneticiler için Pazarlama
- Executive MBA Seminar II / Yöneticiler için MBA Seminerleri II
- Operations Management / İşlemler Yönetimi
- HR Management/İK Yönetimi
- Term Project / Dönem Projesi
- Applied Strategic Management/ Uygulamalı Stratejik Yöneti m
- Strategies in Global Competition/ Küresel Rekabet Stratejileri
- Technology as Strategic Tool/ Stratejik Araç olarak Teknoloji
- Strategic Managerial Control/Stratejik Yönetim Kontrolü
- Basics of Economic Development/Ekonomik Gelişmenin Temelleri
- Basics of Firm Economics / Firma Ekonomisinin Temelleri
- Quantitative Analyses Using Excel / Excel Yoluyla Kantitatif Analizler
- Capital Budgeting / Sermaye Bütçelemesi
- Financial Planning/ Finansal Planlama
- Consumer Behaviour/ Tüketici Davranışı
- Negotiations / Müzakere Teknikleri
- Corporate Governance / Yönetişim
- Business Ethics / İş Etiği
- Leadership / Liderlik
- Total Quality Management / Toplam Kalite Yönetimi
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making / Kantitatif Karar Verme Yöntemleri
- Fundamentals of Internal Controls / İç Kontrolların Temelleri
- Sustainable Business / Sürdürülebilir İşletme
- Legal Environment of Business / İşletmenin Yasal Çevresi
- Risk Management / Risk Yönetimi
- HR Development / İK Geliştirme
- Supply Chain Management / Tedarik Zinciri Yönetimi
- Sales Management / Satış Yönetimi
- Design Thinking / Tasarım Aklı
- Project Management / Proje Yönetimi
- Family Business / Aile İşletmeciliği
- B2B Business / B2B İşletmeciliği
- Change Management / Değişim Yönetim
- Brand Strategy / Marka Stratejisi
- Social Media for Branding / Markalaşma için Sosyal Medya
- Production Planning / Üretim Planlama
Application Requirements for International Students
Who can apply?
- Foreign nationals
- Blue Card holders (Turkish citizens by birth, but released from citizenship by the Ministry of the Internal Affairs, and who can certify that their minor children who are registered in that permit are eligible for the rights stated in Law No. 5203)
- Foreign nationals who became Turkish citizen afterward/dual citizens in the same status
- Turkish nationals who completed the last three years of their secondary education (high school) in a foreign country excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, (including those who completed their entire secondary education (high school) at Turkish schools in the presence of Ministry of National Education in a foreign country excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus) before 01 February 2013.
- Turkish nationals who completed their entire secondary education (high school) in a foreign country excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, (including those who completed their entire secondary education (high school) at Turkish schools in the presence of Ministry of National Education in a foreign country excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus) after 01 February 2013.
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus nationals who reside there and completed their secondary education there having a GCE AL certificate, and those, who registered to high schools in other countries between 2005-2010 and hold or will hold GCE AL certificate.
Who cannot apply?
- Turkish nationals, who completed their entire secondary education in Turkey or in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus nationals (excluding the ones who completed their entire secondary education there having a GCEAL certificate, and those, who registered to high schools in other countries between 2005-2010 and hold or will hold GCE AL certificate)
- Dual citizens who have a Turkish citizenship by birth. (excluding the ones who completed their entire secondary education in a foreign country excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus/ those who completed their entire secondary education at Turkish schools in a foreign country excluding Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus)
- Dual citizens who have a Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus citizenship (excluding the ones who completed their entire secondary education there having a GCEAL certificate, and those, who registered to high schools in other countries between 2005-2010 and hold or will hold GCE AL certificate)
- Turkish nationals or dual citizens, who have a Turkish citizenship by birth, that attend schools affiliated to the embassies in Turkey, and foreign high schools located in Turkey.