Important Covid-19 Update
- Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, all classes and examinations held within the March -31st December 2020 shall be conducted as usual via ONLINE.
- New Foreign Students who apply during this period may start your online lecture once the EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) approved your application.
Statement of Program (Executive Master of Business Administration, EMBA)
The EMBA program is a major constituent element of the postgraduate portfolio. It provides both academic and career development opportunities. The EMBA program offers students the prospects of continuing life long learning and professional development.
Scheme Aims of (Executive Master of Business Administration, EMBA)
The EMBA will enable the advanced study of the organization, its management, and the changing external context in which they operate. The program will prepare individuals for and /or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level, or as preparation for research or further study in the area.
The program will enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
- Study Duration from 8-18 months
- Awarding Body / Certificate by University of Northampton,UK
- Study Location Mantissa College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
EMBA Entry Requirements
- Applicants with minimum Bachelor Degree (BBA) or business-related postgraduate qualification OR
- Minimum Highest qualification of Diploma / STPM /A- Level /SPM /O-Level with relevant working experiences
Flexible Payments for the IEMBA, PGSM Program
Mantissa College offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three semesters (January, April, August) in a year.
University of Northampton history:
Year of Established- 2005
Types of Institution- Non-profit public higher-education institution
Location of home campus- Northampton city, East Midlands.
Recognition- Chartered by the Privy Council
Key Highlights and awards:
- UK University Rankings: Ranked 116 over 131 Universities in the UK.
- Ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF): 2017
- Awarded Social Enterprise Gold Mark
- Business School of the Year’ by Times Higher Education (THE) Awards, 2015
- Changemaker title award
Who we are
- Employ-ability of 93%
- Home campus student population: 14,000
- Applications from over 140 countries globally
- Over 1,000 international students
About the School
Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students,in not only to be well qualified academically, but also to pos ... Read More