EMBA Program outcomes:
The UBIS EMBA courses offered in the evenings for working professionals and the program gives students an opportunity to have an applied business education within a dynamic, multicultural learning environment. The program not only improves decision-making capabilities of students by providing a functional business foundation, it also enhances their analytical, communication, and technological skills. An EMBA from UBIS gives you the necessary skills to take on mid-to-senior level management and executive positions in the corporate world. Our graduates will have the confidence to pursue careers in positions of authority in the private sector, in public administration, international organizations or non-governmental organizations.
To receive an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA), students must earn 48 semester credit hours that are equal to 16 courses, including a thesis, over 15 months for full-time studies. Studies include Preliminary courses (30 credit hours), plus Graduate Courses (48 credit hours).
Profile of some of our Professors:
Former DG at Pommery, LVMH Switzerland; Former Vice President - Middle East & Africa at Pepsi-Cola International; Founder and Managing Partner at O plc; Former Head of WWF News Service/Communications Manager, WWF International.
Documents Needed to Apply (CLICK HERE):
1) Complete an application (include support documents below)
2) Submit your official certified university transcript (final transcript of grades and courses) and a copy of your official university diploma. This includes official transcripts for all universities attended.
3) A copy of yourCV/Resume and/or work certificate detailing your professional accomplishments
4) Students in need of a Swiss student visa for on-ground studies must also submit the following documents, required by the Swiss authorities, in addition to, items 2 listed above.
- Bank Statements showing at least CHF9'000 or equivalent
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Study Plan indicating why the student chose Switzerland, why Geneva, why UBIS, what the student plans to study, how long it will take, what degree(s) the student intends to achieve, and the student’s plans to leave Switzerland after completing his/her studies
5) TOEFL or other official English placement exam results (If your previous schooling has not been in English or Non-Native English speakers). Have all results submitted to our office directly from the testing agency?
6) Pay a non-refundable CHF100 application processing fee
Note: Copies of application and support documents may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by originals by post.
About the School
UBIS University is an internationally accredited, Swiss private university located in Geneva, Switzerland and offers Bachelor (dual Swiss/U.S.) and Master degrees in Business Administration and Intern ... Read More