An average Salary increase of 78% in less than 3 years(FT Ranking 2020)
- Ranked #7 worldwide (Top 10 Executive MBA)
- Ranked #1 for Career Progression worldwide
- Ranked Top 3 in the UK, France, Germany and Spain
- Study in 18, 22 or 30 months, Blended Learning available!
Duration & Location
- 6 study locations: itinerant, Paris, Berlin – London, Turin, Beirut and blended.
- 3 different lengths: 18, 22 & 30 months.
- 5 International Seminars: Paris, Brussels, Austin (TX) and Madrid. And one Regional Leadership Seminar to choose from: Shanghai, Sao Paulo, New Delhi or Singapore.
Class Profile 2021
104 Executive EMBA participants
- 36 Nationalities
- 30% are Women
- 38 Average age
- 13 years average of working experience
Programme Objectives & Benefits
Our commitment is to ensure that our participants are constantly evolving and prepared for the fasted-paced technology and organisational challenges faced today. ESCP Business School prepares the leaders of the future offering practical and industry-ready skills that you will use to guide your business and lead your team to transformation.
This programme will allow you to:
- Fast-track your Executive MBA experience and enjoy a flexible time and financial ease.
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy that reflects greater knowledge, capabilities and insight in a cross-cultural environment.
- Empower the top-level leader within you and expand your perspective on life.
- Share your experience with a highly diverse group - an invaluable asset in today’s global business environment.
- Be part of the Executive MBA network and programme, singled out by the Financial Times 2018 ranking, our Executive MBA ranks #11 worldwide, as well as #1 for career progression worldwide, and #3 for the international course experience.
- University degree: Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ managerial experience (average of 13 years).
- 2 recommendation letters.
- Fluency in English.
Testimonials from our Alumni
"Having had management experience from around the world, I wanted both a foundation and a ‘next level’ experience to leverage this. There were a couple of more famous schools, and for sure many bigger schools, but ESCP Business School clicked with me because of its unique international approach. Taking an MBA is a big step; I wanted to make it a rich experience as well."
"After working 10 years in a publishing house company, first as an Export Manager, then as a Sales Director, I wanted to take my career to the next level, broaden my horizons and manage globally across functions. As I couldn’t take too much time out of the office, I chose the 30-month formula to complete my Executive MBA. This allowed me to maintain a high level of commitment to my current responsibilities while taking full advantage of the programme and developing a stronger network with my peers. I feel that courses such as Corporate Strategy and Problem Solving and Decision Making have greatly improved my skills in providing very useful tools and leadership."
"When I started the Executive MBA I was responsible for a business domain in Switzerland but looking for a more international career. One year later, still in the programme, I was responsible for five international Service Delivery Units with the goal of setting up five additional ones in the next five years. The programme helped me tremendously in mastering this challenge. I got first-hand information from the truly international promo while setting up the latest site in central Europe. Furthermore, I learned all the skills needed to set up an international subsidiary. But most importantly, I grew as a person in many ways because of the programme and the new friends I made from so many different cultures. It was a lifetime experience I would not want to miss."
About the School
A pioneer for the past 200 years, ESCP Business School can be proud of a large number of innovations successfully adopted all around the world. It remains the only pan-European school, with six campus ... Read More