This program is targeted at experienced managers in employment across a range of industries and sectors who want to boost their career prospects and enhance their thinking about management practice. The part-time delivery mode is designed to be as flexible as possible to meet the needs of busy professionals juggling work and other commitments with study. The program can be completed in a minimum of two and a half years and a maximum four and a half years.
The twelve taught modules and dissertation are taken in a minimum of two and a half years and a maximum of four and a half years. Each taught module is delivered in an intensive four-day block spread over one long weekend – Friday to Monday. Modules are offered at six points during the academic year.
Modules are offered at four points during the academic year – October, January, April and July.
The program will equip graduates to move into more senior management positions either in their own organization or elsewhere.
Why study this course
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business
- The Birmingham MBA is triple-crown accredited
- Established international reputation of School and University
- State-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities in purpose-built complex
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- Personal development program and opportunities
- Highly diverse multinational student groups
- International syllabus with focus on the issues of globalization
- Generalist and specialist programs
- Excellent career management support
- Friendly approachable academic and administrative staff dedicated to providing continuous support for your studies and other needs
- Excellent IT provision including a wireless network for laptops
- Based in a beautiful building with extensive landscaped grounds
- Campus accommodation guarantee scheme for international students
- Access to all the social, support and academic facilities of the University
Normally a minimum of an upper second class honors degree or a GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale or an equivalent professional qualification, and a minimum of five years experience with evidence of management. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018