The target audience of executive MBA consists of experienced leaders, who attempt to enlarge the sphere of their business possibilities, including:
- business owners;
- CEO and top-managers.
Program format: 5-day modules, once a month, from Wednesday to Sunday.
Program duration: 21 months.
Program language: Russian, Ukrainian.
As a result of the study of the Executive MBA program, you will acquire:
- Strategic thinking and ability to make the correct decisions, based on the principle “Think globally, act locally”.
- Ability to effectively deal with the challenges of the business environment.
- Knowledge of hundreds of nuances and methods for the successful development of the company.
- Professional interaction at the level of business and friendly contacts with the top level management of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
The mission of Executive MBA program is to promote sustainable development of growing businesses through:
- a systematic approach to business management, based on the concept of increasing value of a company
- professional and personal development t of senior executives
- integration of the best international management experience in the practice of Ukrainian companies.
EMBA Program Advantages
- Accreditation by АМВА*, the international “gold standard”, confirming the acknowledgment of IIB’s MBA programs on the global market for business education.
- The applied character of the program. Study at EMBA program takes into account the dynamics of the national market environment and special features of conducting any business in Ukraine and abroad.
- Key managerial skills. The program consists of the disciplines that provide with all necessary tools for managing the business.
- True Executive. EMBA program provides with deep sinking into the contemporary approaches to management of all subdivisions of the company: financial, marketing, IT, HR, sales divisions.
- New Horizons. The students of the program are able to effectively solve the problems of functional management, design the long-term strategy of the company development and derive business to the new level.
- Training in the environment of successful people creates the unique atmosphere for the exchange of experience and professional communication, and for a building of business contacts with the classmates and colleagues.
- Status of a privileged client of the International Institute of Business, the system of discounts for a participant and other employees of the companies.
Main admission criteria:
- a higher education degree
- a minimum of 5-year company work experience in managing the position
1.Managerial Economics and Competitive Strategy 2.Mathematics for a leader 3.Marketing and Digital Technologies 4.Operations Management 5.Strategic Marketing 6.Strategic Management 7.Reputational Management 8.Effective team building. Power and influence as effective management methods 9.Financial and Managerial Accounting 10.Project Management 11.Financial Analysis 12.Financial Management Courses to choose from:
|Block «Corporate effectiveness:||Block «Personal effectiveness»|
|13.Corporate finance management 14.Global Competitive Leadership||13. Managerial intelligence. Successful negotiations 14. Presentation skills and communication with the media|
16.International business and export operations 17.Organizational Behavior 18.Business Intelligence 19.Entrepreneurship: business model and sources of funding 20.Business law 21.HR Management 22.Sales management 23.Risk management 24.Customer Experience 25.Managerial Performance 26.Change management and innovation 27.Writing a Master Thesis 28.Master Thesis Assessment
Documents to be submitted:
- Filled application form
- 2 recommendation letters
- Copy of the national passport and Identification code
- Copy of the international passport
- Copy of diploma and of the transcript with grades
- 1 photo 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm
- 1 electronic photography
Application form, a sample of recommendation letter and sample of the essay are available at IIB’s website.
The process of admission to the program is executed in the form of open competition according to the results of examining documents, presented by the candidates. After successful testing, the candidates are invited to the interview with the members of the Admission Board. After passing the procedure of interviewing, the decision is taken about admission to the program, conditional admission or about the failure. The decision will be communicated to a candidate during seven workdays.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 10, 2018