The Executive MBA Program provides a full spectrum of new and classical approaches to management. Our Executive MBA prepares managers to assume high level responsibilities through an intensive, 23-month program. Our committed and qualified faculty have created a computer-assisted learning environment that permits talented executives to interact with their peers while mastering the disciplines and skills of a proficient top-level executive.
Upon graduation from our Executive MBA program, you will receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from our AACSB accredited FAU College of Business that will prepare you to assume leadership roles.
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a nationally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
The goal of the Executive MBA (EMBA) is to prepare participating managers to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
The degree attained through the EMBA program has the same academic core curriculum and rigor as the fulltime traditional MBA program at FAU.
- From start to MBA in 23 months, no prerequisites
- Classes meet approximately every 3 weeks on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Starts January and August of every year
- 46 credit hours over 6 semesters
- International Business or alternative specialization
- High level of personal service and support throughout the MBA
- All required textbooks purchased and delivered to you in class
- Catered breakfast and lunch on class days
- Administrative personnel onsite every class weekend
Executive MBA Entrance Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) of approximately 3.00 in the last sixty hours of the undergraduate degree
- 5 years of managerial or professional work experience
- A strong commitment to excellence and achievement
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017