Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) - 41 North Business School
- Date: June 2019
- Language: English
- Location: Istanbul Based; Berlin, Paris, Grenoble Semi- Located
- Duration: 18 months, part-time / 4 days per month Thursday afternoon, Friday & Saturday Full day, Sunday morning
- Credits: Master (120 ECTS credits)
- Price: 25 000 Euro
Where Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship meet!
- Program Academic Owner: Grenoble Ecole de Management (Grenoble - France)
- Accreditation: Triple- Accredited, AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB. Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to possess the three accreditations that distinguish the leading international business schools.
- School Rankings: GEM was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools (2017)
- Program Rankings: Part Time MBA Program was ranked 64th worldwide the program is also ranked 28th in Europe and 5th in France (2017)
The Executive MBA candidates are experienced professionals from:
- Diverse sectors who display a high level of maturity and intellectual curiosity.
- Professional who are currently working and they don’t want to leave their Job for a degree program.
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills and should be open to cultural diversity.
- Candidates motivated to join an international career.
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject
- At least seven years of significant full-time work experience, preferably with managerial experience
- English proficiency (6,5 IELTS with 6,0 min in each band), or TOEFL of 94 (with a min of 22 in reading and speaking or 21 in listening and writing)
- GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT.
Why Should You Study EMBA in Istanbul?
41 North-Learning Hub
Our classes take place in Ferko Signature Business Center, located in the heart of Istanbul’s central business and social district on Levent Buyukdere Avenue and are equipped with high-end technological infrastructure.
Our campus is convenient to reach via access roads and underground walkways designed to provide metrobus, metro and pedestrian connections. Moreover, the campus maximizes your productivity by making your learning environment more enjoyable with on-site amenities such as electric vehicle charging points at parking lots, business concierge services, cafes, restaurants and vibrant parks for social activities.
The Grenoble Campus
The Grenoble campus is located in the city's business district, known as Europole. The Grenoble Ecole de Management campus is near the heart of the city and right next to the train station, where trains, buses, tramways and bike paths all intersect. The School is also located right next door to the GIANT innovation campus. Spread out over almost 37,000 square meters, the Grenoble campus is recognized for its design and ease of access.
To apply for this program, candidates must have: Official copy of latest degree or diploma
- University transcripts: front/back with the grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/ professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 professional references. Colleagues or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport Picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based
- (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
All documents must be in English or be submitted with a certified translation into English.
Why invest in an Executive MBA program?
There are three critical components that weigh heavily on an experienced manager’s decision to enroll in an EMBA program. These are:
- Career effect after graduation.
- Study while you are still on your job.
- Experience during the program and
- The business school’s culture.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 6, 2018