Become an Expert in Making Decisions
The Executive MBA is aimed at professionals who want to develop their leadership skills. The Program is a unique opportunity to improve people with a strong impact on the professional level. Based mainly on improving skills and acquiring knowledge to guide challenges, always respecting ethics.
The Executive MBA is an experience of integral formation, focused on the personal development of each one. The spirit of work, the rigor and the selection of the candidates, end up establishing a valuable network of friendships that you maintain throughout your life.
The students are organized in heterogeneous groups, taking into account the experiences and the academic formation, in order to create meetings of work similar to the ones of management of the company. The discussion of cases by professionals with different backgrounds allows us to elaborate on new ideas, perspectives and suggest better solutions to the problems presented.
- You Have Challenges. You want to improve, we will help you with this.
- Want to Advance. Go further, get more things. The world is very big.
- Do Not Settle. You are not the ones who fit in, you have all the future ahead. Continuously improving.
- Oriented To The Action. Life is to do. Act with discretion.
- Expert to Make Decisions. Become an expert in decision making. Companies want this profile.
- Do you Want Start. Throw your ideas and make them into reality. The world can be yours.
- Analysis of Business Situations
- Commercial Direction I
- Accounting and Control
- People Management in Organizations I
- Digital Business I
- Cost Accounting
- Commercial Direction II
- People Management in Organizations II
- Financial Management I
- Operations Management I
- Digital Business II
- Operations Management II
- Business Initiative Directions I
- Financial Management II
- General Management
- Digital Business III
- Financial Management III
- Operations Management III
- Business Initiative Directions II
In order to start the Executive MBA Admission process, the following requirements must be met:
- To be Superior Qualified.
- Have a minimum of three years of professional experience, from the end of the university degree to the beginning of the program.
- The EMBA Admissions Department organises information sessions on the programme.
- Personalised guidance: if you are interested in having a personal interview to discuss your professional development, do not hesitate to contact the EMBA Admissions Department.
Applicants must complete the aplication form on the EMBA program web https://www.midatlanticbs.com/en/emba/ and send it to email@example.com. In addition, they must send the following documentation by e mail:
- Academic record sealed by the university
- A 1-minute video in which the candidate explains why he or she should be selected
- A letter explaing the reasons why the candidate wishes to carry out the program
- A Curriculum Vitae of a maximum length of two pages
- 2 passport-size photographs.
About the School
MID ATLANTIC Business School is the business school of the Universidad del Atlántico Medio with a clear vocation to serve society, it has allowed us to be at the forefront of executive training in the ... Read More