The Executive MBA aims to provide executives and managers with an integrated, transversal and global vision of the general management, providing all the tools and skills necessary for them to successfully carry out positions of responsibility of any organization through planning, execution and monitoring of medium and long term strategies.
Faced with increasingly competitive markets, this program offers global strategic training in the framework of the company and, at the same time, promotes excellence in senior management and the development of leadership competencies.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
Who is it for?
The Executive MBA, eminently practical and interactive, is aimed at executives, middle managers, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs with professional experience, who seek to accelerate their career inside or outside the company, developing their management skills and abilities in dynamic business environments and with A strong international vocation.
The curriculum of the Executive MBA aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Enhance and develop their managerial skills.
- Effectively manage the different areas of business management.
- Strengthen your knowledge in business management.
- Develop the essential management skills for decision making with autonomy and entrepreneurship.
- Provide a comprehensive and comprehensive vision of management and the role of the company in the environment that surrounds it, knowing the global nature of the business and differentiating responsibilities for each department.
- Offer students a point of view from the company, within a complex system of contrasts and changes that adapt to the reality of the environment.
- Promote a proactive and management oriented attitude.
- Acquire knowledge and develop the main strategic capabilities and skills in business management.
- Design innovative strategies and policies that improve company management and business efficiency.
- Develop and implement growth strategies, adapted to international change and business efficiency.
- Promote teamwork and the involvement of all departments of the company in different projects.
- Provide participants with solid training in the new trends of business projects.
- Successfully face the new trends in the environment by designing detailed business plans and oriented towards the achievement of commercial objectives.
The Executive MBA, enables you to develop your career focused on the exercise of the function of administration and general management of companies and other organizations of any kind. Likewise, you may apply for management positions in any of the functional areas usually identified in the company (marketing, finance, human resources, production, etc.).
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Executive MBA
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Executive MBA consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. International Accounting
- Block 3. International Corporation Tax
- Block 4. Warehouse Management
- Block 5. Process and Quality Management
- Block 6. International Commerce
- Block 7. Multilateral Internationalization
- Block 8. Customer Analytics
- Block 9. Project Planning
- Block 10. Project Financing
- Block 11. Emotional Intelligence
- Block 12. Negotiation Techniques and Management Skills
- Block 13. Coaching
- Block 14. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 15. Development and Entrepreneurship
- Block 16. Corporate Social Responsibility
- Block 17. ENEB Business ENEB
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Executive MBA is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 10,400
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More