A joint program operation of Indiana University Kelley School of business and Sungkyunkwan
University, SKK GSB.
- Indiana University Kelley School: 15th ranked MBA in the U.S. (2009 BusinessWeek)
- Sungkyunkwan University SKK GSB: the most globalized MBA program in Korea.(2008 Joongang Daily University Evaluation)
Dual Degree Executive MBA (EMBA) Program (All Graduates)
- 1 MBA degree from the Kelley School of Business
- 1 MBA degree from SKK GSB
Team teaching by Kelley School & SKK GSB faculty.
- Kelley faculty teach over 50%
Innovative Executive MBA curriculum for Pre-executive level.
- A focus on global leadership skills.
- Emphasis on the "soft skills" of negotiations, ethics, and effective communications
20 courses (45 credits) in 16 months of weekend courses.
- Program Period: from August to December of the following year
- Kelley faculty members come to Korea to teach weekend classes
Conducted in English only.
In-Residence Programs for Global Experience
Class of 2011 In-residence Program.
- Residency I: Bloomington, Indiana, USA. (2 Weeks)
- Residency II: Washington DC, USA. (2 Weeks)
- Residency III: Jeju Island (1 Week)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2017