The Executive MBA program at emlyon business school is designed to be a key professional and personal development milestone. Professionally you will strengthen your management skills and take a fresh look at your management practices. Personally, the program supports you in in your personal development, paving the way for your ongoing personal growth, and prepares you to better define realize your chosen career goals.
The primary goals of the program are for you to:
- Gain awareness and increase your sensitivity to a disrupted world
- Master business basics and disruptive business competencies
- Develop a creative mindset and the ability to make ideas happen
- Reflect on yourself and project yourself in the future
The first half of the program is dedicated to core courses, where you will be exposed to the full breadth of business topics and disruptive trends you need to know about to stay successfully ahead. You will co-innovate and collaborate with peers from diverse sectors and a wide range of international backgrounds.
In the second half of the program, you will choose a Makers Bridge specialization. Each specialization includes specific electives, an international learning trip, dedicated leadership and development track, and career service support.
- Corporate Executive
- Small Medium Enterprise Management
- Corporate Entrepreneur
- 5th worldwide for career progression (Financial Times 2018)
- 27th worldwide for employability (The Times Higher Education 2017)
- 2nd in France (Ivy Exec 2017)
- Taught in English or French
- Available in Paris and Lyon
- Available in part-time (20 months) or fast-track (10 months) format
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Minimum 7 years’ professional experience in a senior management role
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 30, 2018