Telecom Ecole de Management is the Business School of the Mines-Telecom Insitute. The Institute groups the best French "grandes écoles" in the area of information and communication technologies and is one of the leading higher education and research forces in France and Europe. With the joint expertise of Telecom Schools and Mines Schools, the full scope of high-tech sectors is covered.
The Executive MBA is aimed at ambitious executives and leaders of innovative projects who have several years of professional experience. This high-level program is a part-time format, which means you can do your MBA while continuing your paid employment.
Be a Telecom Ecole de Management MBA graduate and:
- Strengthen your managerial and decision-making skills;
- Enhance your strategic thinking, reinforce your analytical skills;
- Exercise appropriate leadership;
- Master the core managerial knowledge as well as the up to date business theories;
- Understand and master the changes of an innovation-driven world.
These goals will be attained through:
- an understanding of the "big picture";
- teamwork and building consensus;
- commitment and leadership;
- cross-cultural sensitivity;
- effective communication.
Once graduated, participants will be able to assume the responsibilities of a General Manager in firms and large business units.
The Executive MBA "Leading Innovation in a Digital World" curriculum is divided into three independent semesters:
The program is set up for international managers or managers-to-be with the following requirements:
- A valid undergraduate degree or equivalent,
- A minimum of five years work experience,
- Proof of English proficiency (test scores or certificates)
Step 1: Preliminary individual interview
This informal discussion will be a chance to discuss your profile and projects with an EMBA recruitment team member and see whether your professional and personal objectives are in line with what the EMBA offers.
Step 2: Application
- A completed application form
- 2 recommendation forms
- 1 detailed professional resume
- An official copy of your highest degree
- English test score report - TOEIC, TOEFL, BULATS, IELTS or CAE (possible waiver under specific conditions)
Step 3: Interview
Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Program Director or Academic Dean. For this, candidates will be asked to prepare and give a 20-minute presentation (guidelines will be given a few days before the interview), followed by Q&A.
Intakes: October and April
Rolling admissions process
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 28, 2017