One Year or extensible Professional study program
Requirements: Bachelor degree or managerial experience, and IELTS 6 (recommended)
Modular scheme for & traveling managers: Four modules (1-2 weeks) in a year.
Fulltime scheme: Learning during selected weekends only, with study visas, work is permitted.
On-line scheme: Based on distance learning. Each on-line seminar terminates with a quiz. Pass all quizes and diploma defence, individual on-line consultation with your supervisor and lecturers. Our distance learning has equal value to full-time.
Executive MBA is a top-level MBA degree for middle to top managers (note that the Master of Business Administration is non-academic degree). Our lecturers are experienced professionals who can teach you all the specifics. If you intend to work or actually work in a managerial position in a business company this program will bring you advanced knowledge and skills to succeed in it.
We will teach you:
- Management skills, master the time management and soft skills
- Effective communication with your colleagues
- How to choose and motivate team members and art of delegating
- How to clarify own approach to team priorities and how to make decisions better and independently
- Suitable techniques and approaches to cope with the workload
Other equally important topics that are integral to high-level managerially designed MBA studies Lectures You will need to complete the following lectures during intensive weekend courses consist 240 academic hours:
- Research Methodology (Dissertation writing, Word, and Excel)
- Human Resources
- Law Course
- Corporate and Project Financing
- Financial Markets and Crises
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Capsim Business Simulations (two weekends)
You have extra 26 plus hours of consultancy in the pocket!
About the School
European Institute of Applied Science and Management (EIASM) seats in the building of the Institute of Information Theory and Automation (UTIA), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, offers high ... Read More