The Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation at the TUM School of Management is committed to being a leading entrepreneurship program for professionals. It combines an excellent management education with individual innovation and start-up advisory.
In the learning modules, you’ll develop your management abilities and sharpen your entrepreneurial understanding. In the project modules, you’ll learn how to successfully establish a business, from developing a business model to entering the market.
Reasons for the Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation:
- High quality continuing education: Study at TU München - University of Excellence
- Unique focus: Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Part-time EMBA for working professionals: 12-month program plus master's thesis
- Hands-on: Project work with professional advisory
- Exceptional partners: UC Berkeley, McKinsey, UnternehmerTUM
BA or higher degree
Work experience, leadership potential, and entrepreneurial drive:
- Have you collected a minimum of four years of relevant work experience since your first university degree?
- What are your professional achievements?
- What challenges have you successfully dealt with?
Creativity and performance:
- Which intellectual abilities, analytical skills, and values will help you rise to the challenges of innovation?
Proficiency in spoken and written English:
The programming language is English, meaning participants must be proficient enough to communicate professionally in courses and innovation projects.
About the School
The TUM School of Management Executive Education Center (EEC) combines the faculty’s major further education activities.