The Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation at the TUM School of Management is committed to being a leading entrepreneurship program for professionals. It combines an excellent management education with individual innovation and start-up advisory.
In the learning modules, you’ll develop your management abilities and sharpen your entrepreneurial understanding. In the project modules, you’ll learn how to successfully establish a business, from developing a business model to entering the market.
Reasons for the Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation:
- High quality continuing education: Study at TU München - University of Excellence
- Unique focus: Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Part-time EMBA for working professionals: 12-month program plus master's thesis
- Hands-on: Project work with professional advisory
- Exceptional partners: UC Berkeley, McKinsey, UnternehmerTUM
BA or higher degree
Work experience, leadership potential, and entrepreneurial drive:
- Have you collected a minimum of four years of relevant work experience since your first university degree?
- What are your professional achievements?
- What challenges have you successfully dealt with?
Creativity and performance:
- Which intellectual abilities, analytical skills, and values will help you rise to the challenges of innovation?
Proficiency in spoken and written English:
The programming language is English, meaning participants must be proficient enough to communicate professionally in courses and innovation projects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 29, 2017