The Executive MBA in Business Management - EMBA is aimed at experienced professionals, who within their organizations perform work characterized by decision making and management of business resources, as well as those professionals who perform similar and complementary functions in senior management.
A complete training program that focuses on:
- Strategic considerations of top management, combining aspects of environmental understanding and strategic development;
- Impact of technological and human "key" factors;
- Financial techniques and accounting information systems, whose development includes the international aspects of management;
- Strategic Marketing Perspective, including business considerations, that should be present in top management;
- Processes and operations that generate products and services that meet the needs of customers and their repercussion in the group of professionals who work in the company;
- Integrating approach to the managerial skills that constitute the central axis of the activity of general direction.
This course was developed to provide students with the necessary knowledge to integrate the governing body, making use of their range of experience as a basis for the development and implementation of new projects, considering:
- The ability to manage teams;
- The integration of internal and external aspects of a company / company;
- The social responsibility of both the business community and the managers of the organizations.
The students of our EMBA are proactive people willing to promote a professional career directing, driving a company, a division within the same or acting in an environment characterized by decision making and resource management under conditions equivalent to top management.
For the EMBA Program the candidate must have completed the graduation.
Professional fields covered by ESBA's EMBA:
- Commercial and marketing;
- General direction;
- Staff and advisory;
- Strategic analysis;
- Planning direction;
- Consulting and advisory services;
- Creation of companies.
The disciplines cover all the aspects necessary for professionals to take up managerial positions.
These contents are transmitted in classes with a reduced number of students, which facilitates a closer relationship with the teacher, allowing a high quality learning.
To complete the planned sessions, the program has:
- Classes with didactics aimed at taking the student to everyday situations, exercising strategic and organizational tactics;
- Faculty composed of doctors and masters, who work in the business field and who combine theory and practice in managerial management;
- Dynamic business simulations, using current software that enables the decision-making experience and its consequences in real situations.
|Module I - Leadership and Management Skills |
Program taught in: