The Executive MBA (EMBA) is designed exclusively for experienced professionals seeking an accelerated program while maintaining current positions of leadership. The EMBA program utilizes a cohort model that facilitates idea exchanges and promotes an extended professional network.
Utilizing a blended program delivery method, students are only required to attend two-weekend residencies per semester - the balance of the coursework is completed online. While attending residency in Virginia Beach, Virginia, students enjoy upscale accommodations at the Founders Inn & Spa. Lodging and meals are included with residency each semester.
Competitive admissions lead to a unique learning environment in which you study with a highly motivated and diverse student cohort representing a variety of fields and professions. The EMBA program restricts enrollment to no more than 20 students per year. Admission into the program will take place only once each year in May.
Other Program Features
- Study with seasoned professionals
- Minimum 10 years professional or executive-level work experience required
- Meet industry and subject matter experts
- Learn from faculty scholars and leading practitioners
- Examine biblical principles with real-world application
- Projects may be tailored to complement work initiatives
- Emphasis on innovation and global relevance
- Capstone course permits high degree of personalization
- Enrollment begins in the summer term with the May residency
Program taught in: