By choosing the SPbSU Graduate School of Management, you are choosing a university level EMBA Program taught by tenure-track professors who combine extensive academic knowledge with practical business skills. You are choosing a team of professionals who believe in the modern principles of business education. You are choosing School that has established the unique partner links to the top foreign business schools and companies – the leaders of the world and national economies.
More than 400 managers have entered and successfully completed the GSOM MBA Program. They are top-managers of Henkel – Era, OTIS – St.Petersburg, Slotex, Progress – Neva, Ivan Fedorov, Lenenergo, Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia, Baltic Factory, British American Tobacco, Pyatiorochka, Chainaya Lozhka, Iskrasoft, etc. We are proud of our graduates.
Fact Sheet of Executive MBA Program, SPbSU
- Language of Teaching: Russian
- Duration: 24 months – 20 months of class work and 4 months to complete the final project; Individual assignments to be done between the modules; Two study-tours to the partner business-schools in Europe and USA
- Teaching format: 4-day modules (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) once per month
Classes from: 9:30 till 20:45
- Classes start in December,
- Degree: Graduates awarded the MBA degree and a state diploma
Why do Executive MBA at GSOM
- The School brand, confidence in the degree quality, prestige of received education
- Leading achievements of international theory and practice of management in the course content
- Communicating with outstanding people and obtaining new contacts
- Improving leadership skills and development of managerial competencies
- Getting a complete education without being distracted from managing a company
- Ability to use the wide range of resources at GSOM
- Participation of GSOM graduates and students in informal activities
Applicants shall meet the following requirements:
•Hold a university degree;
•Have at least 3 years of experience in a managerial position;
•Confirm their desire and availability to attend classes according to the study plan (an official letter from the applicant’s employer is required to confirm that the applicant can attend classes).
Students shall be selected on competitive basis after they present their essays and take an interview. The following selection criteria shall be applied:
•Applicants should be highly motivated;
•Applicants should demonstrate significant professional achievements;
•Applicants should demonstrate capability of teamwork;
•Applicants should have education and background sufficient to keep up with the study plan.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2017