In a world of permanent change, in the era of uncertainties, strong and solvent states are required. And that with its main tool, the Administration, serve the general interests of the citizenry. With this objective, we offer specialized training in innovative methodologies and management techniques in the public sector . Contributing to this, so that people who develop their work or wish to develop it in the public sphere are a real asset in shaping welfare in our societies.
Professionals who develop or have the concern to develop their work in the field of Public Administration with a clear commitment to efficiency and quality in the provision of services to the public. These professionals include both those persons who perform managerial functions at any of the levels of the public function (central, regional and municipal administration) and all those who want to improve their knowledge and skills for personal and professional promotion.
OBJECTIVES AND COMPETENCES TO DEVELOP:/>
- Know the new and different theories about the role of the State in current societies.
- Know and use with skill the latest management techniques in Public Administration.
- Be able to incorporate into their daily professional action the methods of analysis, control and evaluation of public policies, as well as the rest of acquired knowledge.
- New perspectives of the State in the 21st century. (Redefinition of the role of the State)
- Values, principles and techniques for motivation and leadership.
- Organization models: Structure, coordination and efficiency of Public Administrations.
- Analysis and evaluation of public policies.
- Quality models in the provision of services and citizen attention.
- New technologies applied to the public service.
- Prospective and design of scenarios for public action.
- Comprehensive management of the corporate image.
- Financial management criteria.
- Public-private cooperation in the public sector.
The specialty requires an initial theoretical content to introduce the innovative trends on the organization of the modern State , and therefore, its executing arm the Public Administration at all levels. But the assimilation of these concepts and techniques will be carried out through practical cases and the valorisation of experiences that have proven successful improving the quality of the services provided and the satisfaction of its users.
- The Executive Master Gadex is an Intensive Program of Skills and Management Techniques.
- The Master lasts ten months, with a weekly load equivalent to 20 teaching hours.
- The classes are conducted remotely, through a virtual platform that includes teaching materials and work forums.
- The theoretical-practical development is complemented by an 8-day internship in Spain, after completing the virtual phase. This internship is highly recommended and is included in the registration fee.
- The Master includes the realization of a Project prepared in groups by participants from different countries and specialties.
- The Master provides two formal recognitions, with the participation of the University of Cádiz, Formato Educativo and the Business University Foundation of the University of Cádiz:
- Executive Specialty MBA
- The registration fee of the Gadex Master is as follows, according to zones:
Spain: 4,000 Euros *
Rest of Spanish-speaking countries (subsidized): US $ 3,750
Specific scholarships: It is communicated, when convened, in the local press.
This price includes the distance classes, the tutoring of the International Project, the expenses of lodging and maintenance during the stay in Spain, professional guided visits during the Face-to-Face Phase and accident insurance in Spain. Click here to see the economic conditions of the Master, scholarships and grants available.
* In the case of students from Spain does not include maintenance and accommodation on campus, during the face-to-face phase
- The tuition payment can be made within the defined deadlines, or in full when making the initial reservation (soon payment). The realization of prompt payment entails important economic, academic or personal advantages that can be consulted by the Gadex Coordination.
- There are 39 specialties of the Executive Master, being possible to attend up to two specialties simultaneously. Click on the following link to know the different options.
- The Master of the Gadex Program is currently developing its Tenth Edition, which allows those interested to obtain information and first-hand assessments of students who have already completed it. This can be achieved by consulting the attached graphic documentation or by requesting the addresses of former graduates from the Formato Educativo .
- Limited places. To start the registration process without commitment, you must register here .
1. The State in the 21st Century
- Introduction to the subject
- Historical background
- Basic elements on the redefinition of the State
- Current diagnosis of conflicts, different approaches and the challenges to face in the current democracies
2. New Models of Organization and Leadership
- Elements that make up the Study of Organizations, their culture, structure and behavior.
- Management principles, difficulties and future challenges.
3. Public policies
- Introduction to Public Policies
- The process of developing Public policies
- Social research for the elaboration of public policies: who needs it and for what
- Quality in Public Services
- Public-Private Cooperation
- The models of public-private cooperation
- The public-private collaboration contract
4. Image and Technology
- The Integral Communication
- Introduction to New Technologies in Public Administration
- Public Administration 2020
- Application of New Technologies in Public Administration.
- New Technologies applied to Human Resources Management
- The impact of Technology in Local Administration
- New Technologies in Public Administration
5. Prospective and Design of Scenarios
- Basic elements of Strategic Planning and Management
- Manual on Methods of prospective analysis. The design of scenarios
- The Delphi Method and the anticipation of socio-political scenarios and trends
- Scenarios for the technological society of tomorrow.
- Types of trends
Be in possession of a higher degree or accredit professional experience that endorses a level of responsibility and sufficient knowledge applied to the matter of the Master./>
Be a citizen of a Spanish-speaking country (including Spain) or, failing that, prove residence in it for a significant period of time.
First, you must complete the pre-admission application , which is accessed through the " Enrollments " tab.
Formato Educativo will validate the information provided, in order to select the candidates and start the Program. However, in order to obtain the final degree, the student must provide copies of the University Diploma and Certificate of Certified Notes .
The decision of the Academic Committee of Selection, taken on the basis of the documentation provided, is unappealable. This decision will be communicated by means of an email sent directly from the Coordination of the Gadex Program.
The selected candidates have a deadline to make the payment of their reservation . If they do not, the right to the place is transmitted to the next student on the waiting list.
The reservation made is returned to the student in the event that the Program is canceled.
Formato Educativo reserves the right to make any alteration or modification in Calendar and / or Program, as well as any other condition that is convenient for technical, academic or market reasons. However always try to respect the exact conditions accurately.
The total price of the Gadex Program (MBA Intensive) is 3,750 US $./>
It is included in this price:/>
- The realization of a specialty chosen by the student.
- Classes and distance learning.
- Monitoring and tutoring of the International Master's Project.
- Accommodation and maintenance in Spain during the Face-to-Face Phase.
- Visits and public events that take place in the Face-to-Face Phase.
- Group computer equipment in the Face-to-Face Phase.
- Accident insurance in the Face-to-Face Phase in Spain.
It is not included in this price:/>
- No displacement from the place of origin of the participants, inside or outside of Spain, to the place where the Face-to-Face Phase takes place.
- Management and delivery expenses of the title.
- Processing and expenses of the Hague Apostille (Legalization of the title)
- No other cost or administrative management, of any nature, not specified.
- Tuition is reduced to US $ 3,350 in case the student does not travel to Spain and does the whole program remotely.
- There is a discount for early payment in case of enrolling in the modality with a stay in Spain.
- The price of the companions is of US $ 750 in addition to the cost of registration.
- It is possible to perform a second specialty simultaneously, for an additional US $ 1,000 to the registration fee.
Occasionally some sponsoring institutions of the Gadex Program promote partial scholarships to enrollees of different nationalities. When this opportunity occurs, Formato Educativo communicates it in the press of the country that receives this scholarship and in a personalized way to the affected students.
About the School
Formato Educativo desarrolla una doble actividad en el campo de la formación superior: Imparte Masters Ejecutivos y desarrolla Soluciones e-learning