Why choose a London Business School Executive MBA?
The outstanding Executive MBA programme at London Business School offers:
- A rigorous, demanding and career-oriented programme which sets high standards of scholarship
- Ideas for action, frameworks and thinking tools which are immediately applicable to your responsibilities at work
- A wide choice of elective courses to focus and gain breadth and depth
- The knowledge and experience of a world-renowned faculty in continuing partnership with industry and government
- The opportunity to gain a multi-national perspective by working with faculty and participants from a wide range of national and cultural backgrounds
- Intensive international assignments to study business issues in both continental Europe and overseas
- The means to accelerate your career development and improve your contribution to your sponsoring organisation
- A 20 month, part-time MBA leading to the same degree as the full-time MBA
- The opportunity to study and network in London, one of the financial centres of world.
Executive MBA participants demonstrate the aspiration, ambition and commitment to become senior and influential business men and women.
Because EMBA students are in full-time employment, they significantly enrich their contribution and their value to their company from day one by applying their learning. After the programme, EMBA alumni achieve promotion, seek new challenges within their organisations, take different paths or go into new ventures.
Developing new knowledge, reflecting on experience, reaching a new understanding in less than two years.
Carried out over a maximum of 20 months, the Executive MBA programme comprises six key elements:
- core courses are taken in the first year and cover a wide range of disciplines and subjects
- choose up to eight elective courses from the School´s portfolio of more than 80 courses
- the management report enables you to integrate what you have learned on the Executive MBA and apply it to an issue concerning your organisation
- enhance your understanding of management challenges across global boundaries with the international assignment
- the optional skill portfolio offers a range of beneficial skills workshops
- The programme concludes with a final three-day block where students reflect on the programme, leverage the value of their degree and look forward to becoming part of London Business School´s international 24,500-strong alumni network.
Our Executive MBA class is comprised of exceptional people who can both contribute to and benefit from the programme. In short, people who are able to bring that something extra to the programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 30, 2017