This program requires proficiency in English and French.
The Executive MBA is designed for you if:
* You are high-potential manager and/or engineer with 5 to 10 years of work experience
* You are looking for a part-time Executive MBA with a strong emphasis on Management and Leadership
* You are looking for an original program which combines the expertise of four graduate schools, each recognized in their field
* You already have a Master’s in Management or equivalent: join the second year of the program directly
Objectives and Benefits
This Executive MBA is set up for high potential professionals and combines an exciting range of courses given over weekends and full residential weeks (with e-learning advanced tutoring technology
-- A degree program completed on a part-time basis without interrupting your career in your company
-- A program to develop your competencies in Management and Leadership
-- Focusing on Innovation to achieve a profitable growth
-- A shared investment between:
* organizations willing to develop and retain talented people
* individuals willing to boost their career
-- A return on investment for your company through the Business Consulting Project
The executive MBA aims to develop the leaders' businesses need to achieve a profitable and sustainable growth.
A network of top graduate schools with differentiated competencies in business, engineering, and human resources management sharing values of business excellence and management development
- IAE Aix-en-Provence
- Paris Tech – Arts & Métiers
- Télécom Ecole de Management
- Groupe IGS
The program is designed for managers with the following minimum requirements:
- A valid undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Five years work experience
- A good command of English
- The professional ambition to work in an international environment
Participants successfully completing this part-time MBA program will also receive a French Master’s Degree in General Management which is included in the MBA.
The application process:
- The completed application form
- 2 recommendation letters
- GMAT, or TAGE-MAGE and TOEFL or TOEIC scores
- Interview with admission committee members.
Program taught in: