Grenoble Ecole de Management is a Triple Accredited Business School (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS)
- Date: September 2019
- Language: English
- Location: Istanbul Based; Berlin, Paris, Grenoble Semi- Located
- Duration: 24 months, part-time / 4 days per month (Thursday afternoon, all-day Friday and Saturday plus Sunday morning) In the last 6 months of the program the student will complete the Final Management Project (FMP) but attendance is not necessary.
- Credits: Master (120 ECTS credits)
- Price: 25 000 Euro
Why study for an EMBA in Istanbul?
41 North Business School - Istanbul learning hub
- Istanbul is the Getaway City, no visa hassles
- Tuition costs are 50% lower than comparable programs in Europe
- Lower accomodation costs than Europe
The Grenoble Campus
The Grenoble campus is located in the city's business district, known as Europole. The Grenoble Ecole de Management campus is near the heart of the city and right next to the train station, where trains, buses, tramways and bike paths all intersect. The School is also located right next door to the GIANT innovation campus. Spread out over almost 37,000 square meters, the Grenoble campus is recognized for its design and ease of access.
- Program Academic Owner: Grenoble Ecole de Management , France
- Accreditation: GEM is a Triple Accredited Business School (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS; only 1% of business schools worldwide have this property.
- School Rankings: GEM was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools (2017)
- Program Rankings: GEM-MBA Program was ranked 64th worldwide, ranked 28th in Europe and 5th in France (2017)
Who are the future GEM-EMBA Candidates?
The Executive MBA candidates are experienced professionals:
- From diverse sectors, who display a high level of maturity and intellectual curiosity
- Who are currently working. They do not want to leave their jobs to earn the degree
- Who are motivated to develop an international career
- Who are open to cultural diversity
- Who have higly developed written and oral English communication skills
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject
- At least seven years of significant full-time work experience, preferably with managerial experience
- English proficiency (6,5 IELTS with 6,0 min in each band), or TOEFL of 94 (with a min of 22 in reading and speaking or 21 in listening and writing)
- GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT.
To apply for this program, candidates must have: Official copy of latest degree or diploma
University transcripts: front/back with the grading scale
3 short essays (relating to your academic/ professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
2 professional references. Colleagues or friends are not acceptable as referees
Scan of passport
Internationally recognized passport Pictur
Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based
- (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
All documents must be in English or be submitted with a certified translation into English.
Why invest in an Executive MBA?
There are four critical components that weigh heavily on an experienced manager’s decision to enroll in an EMBA program. These are:
- Career effect after graduation.
- Study while you are still on your job.
- Experience during the program and
- The business school’s culture.
Program taught in: