The Frankfurt School’s Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offers the opportunity to acquire additional all-round management skills. This is an ideal way of preparing to take on complex managerial roles and fill responsible key leadership positions.
Three semesters of intensive study will prepare you for all major management positions; this knowledge will be combined with project work and case studies in the classroom and, in addition, you will learn not only fundamental theories but also their direct application to entrepreneurial problem-solving. Here, participants with different areas of concentration contribute their perspectives and approaches from other fields and industries. By working together, you will not only improve your soft skills but also profit from a spirited exchange of ideas and forge useful contacts.
Experienced business executives who would like to develop their management expertise and leadership skills with a demanding course of studies and to expand their professional networks across diverse industries.
- 18-month part-time degree course for professionals
- Personal leadership coaching
- Participant-Centred Learning based on case studies (Harvard method)
- International focus, including International Week
- Renowned professors and experienced practitioners
- Strong alumni network
- Attractive scholarships to foster diversity
- Early bird discount by Janhuary 31; 5000 EUR, by April 30; 2500 EUR
- First academic degree, or equivalent
- At least 7 years’ work experience with appropriate managerial responsibility
- Very good English skills
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of business, management, banking and finance.