Executive MBA (EMBA)
Do you have the ambition to further develop your career in your organization, but is self-deployment also high on your agenda and do you want to deploy your talents? Do you want to make the difference in your company or organization, but also in the global context of society?
Then you sure are ready for an Executive MBA at Antwerp Management School, a truly unique program with international faculty and participants with whom you start a journey where self-awareness, cooperation, understanding of the global business context and societal consciousness are key.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
The EMBA is designed in a way that maximizes knowledge sharing, with dialogue-driven lessons, which engage you in lively discussions with both peers and faculty. The traditional and vested MBA content is highly valued and rooted in the program: your conceptual management knowledge will be deepened and broadened, stretching you beyond your given specialist expertise into the realm of strategic thinking and acting.
Your personal executive coach will be supporting you, through an integrated personal development portfolio, in understanding your mental maps, behavioral mechanisms and collaboration preferences, which allow you to get out of your comfort zone and to the center of your performance capabilities. During the 2 years of your MBA, through in-class sessions, seven one-to-one coaching sessions and a community project, this process will be facilitated and will finally result in a career development plan.
The 2019-2021 program will study partly in the USA and China to enhance your global outlook. This at the Massachusetts Institutes of Technology (USA) and Sun Yat-Sen University (China). These study trips will handle local challenges from an economic; geopolitical, cultural and environmental perspective. Residencies include lectures, company visits and debates with business leaders which expose you to international business strategies and develop your intercultural competences on working in culturally diverse organizations and teams.
FT Ranking Belgium: 1
FT Ranking Worldwide: 67
Read news item: FT Ranking - Executive MBA for fourth consecutive year number one in Belgium
What can you expect?
Content level: Building Expertise, Strategic
After attending this program
- You will be prepared to tackle complex management challenges and responsibilities
- You will have enhanced your critical and analytical thinking and improved your decision making.
- You will have a solid knowledge of all the functional global business areas.
- You will have gained a thorough insight of how organizations create value for their customers.
- You will be able to add value to your current position when applying the best practices and frameworks in your daily work.
- You will have a corporate reflection and can approach business challenges in a holistic way.
- You will have developed internal consultancy skills and change-agent capabilities
- You will be part of a network of partners and friends in the business.
Dublin Descriptors and Learning outcomes EMBA
Starts: October 2020
Duration: 2 years, part-time
The format consists of:
- Two 3-4 day residential modules at the start of each Academic Year
- Every 3 weeks one local module of 2 days at Antwerp Management School
- Friday & Saturday (8:30 - 18:30)
- Three global one-week residencies where you’ll join fellow MBA participants from Lingnan College at Sun Yat-Sen University in Guangzhou, China and Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston, U.S.A.
- Seven one-on-one executive coaching sessions
€ 43000 (VAT exempted)
All materials and books
All residential and hotel costs and most meals when travelling
- accommodation for core modules in Antwerp
- travel expenses for international immersion modules*
- expenses related to obtaining visas if necessary
*A fee including the travel expenses for the international immersion modules can be arranged, please contact the Program Director for details.
** Register by March 31, 2020 to take advantage of early-bird discount, 10% on the program fee.
Antwerp Management School
MBA’s focus on self-critical professionals who ware open minded and have positive learning attitudes. It involves a serious time investment: depending on your personal context you should add another 10 to 15 study hours per week, on average. We welcome a supportive attitude for the MBA from the participant’s employer. This support can be time-based, financial sponsorship or entry to corporate information, but most importantly it should include a positive outlook for potential growth.
Seeing how we strive for a diverse, ambitious and supportive class, we have following basic requirements:
- You possess a degree from a recognized academic institution, acknowledged by the relevant authorities of the institution’s home country. Applicants who hold a professional degree are also eligible if their Analytical Test outperforms and they have a proven business track record.
- You have at least 5 years of full-time work experience after graduation, preferably, but not a necessity, in an international environment.
- You must be competent in English
The “Master of Business Administration” master degree is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be awarded upon successfully completing the program.
The program is AACSB, AMBA and NVAO accredited.
FT Ranking Belgium: 1
FT Ranking Worldwide: 62
Read news item: AMS Executive MBA is the number one in Belgium
About the School
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp (Belgium), offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study options in: Belgium ... Read More