You seek to perform at a higher level—to empower your career by gaining credibility and insight and lead to influence and purpose. With a Master of Business Administration (MBA), you'll be ready to reach that next level and pursue your purpose—in business and beyond.
The PLNU Evening MBA is for experienced working professionals who want to take control of their career by acquiring the four most important drivers of influential leadership—deep qualitative and quantitative business knowledge, wisdom in the face of difficult decisions, a powerful personal network, and inspiration to follow your purpose. You can earn your MBA in 24-28 months through our convenient schedule designed for working professionals.
The Evening MBA program is designed to meet the needs of working business professionals. Classes are held at the Mission Valley campus Monday through Thursday evenings and the program can be completed in 24 to 28 months. However, students may accelerate their program or extend it over a longer period of time to accommodate their schedules and needs.
- A unique opportunity to expand your business network comes from close, one-on-one interaction with PLNU’s collaborative faculty — a balance of scholars and faculty with real-world experience dedicated to preparing executives to excel.
- Our classroom experience equips you with the skills you need to capitalize on your future, including core courses in Strategic Management, International Business, Financial Management, Operations Management, and Marketing. Choose from four concentrations: Organizational Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Project Management and Healthcare Management.
LEADERSHIP WITH PURPOSE
- PLNU’s signature learning experience, Leading to Integrity, will challenge you to realize your greater purpose as a leader of others in business and in life.
The courses offer a balance of advanced qualitative and quantitative skills designed to help students capitalize on their future and directly influence their career advancement. In the cohort model, students progress through the curriculum together, completing 12 core business courses and two electives, while forming professional relationships with each other, faculty, and other industry leaders. Students may select from four concentrations:
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Healthcare Management
- Project Management
- Organizational Leadership
In addition to coursework, students have the opportunity to participate in Executive Development Events exclusively designed for our MBA students and Business Alumni networking events.
The Fermanian School of Business is committed to serving the experienced business professional with the best value in quality, academic rigor, professional support services, and individual attention to support students in meeting their academic and professional goals.
$805 (per unit) for the 2016-2017 academic year
PROGRAM START DATE
- Summer 2016 - May 16, 2016
- Fall 2016 - August 29, 2016
- Spring 2017 - January 9, 2017