6 institutions, 5 countries, 1 world-class executive MBA online
The EuroMBA is an elite part-time programme for internationally oriented managers and professionals. The programme is delivered by six internationally recognised European universities and business schools. It is a two-year online programme with six one-week residential seminars.
Ranked in the top four worldwide by The Economist, the EuroMBA offers you a chance to further develop your business skills, build an international network spanning the entire globe and advance your career.
- Training duration : 24-30 months, part-time; 10 online courses, 6 one-week residential seminars
- Criteria of admission : Bachelors degree or equivalent + 5 years of professional working experience - Proficiency in English
- Training price : €28,500 for the two-year programme
- Next session : January or September
- Location : six one-week residential seminars – Aix-en-Provence, France; Barcelona, Spain; Leipzig, Germany; Maastricht, Netherlands; Nantes, France; Warsaw, Poland
- Average age: 36 years old
- Average work experience: 11 years
- Average nationalities in each class: 20
- Percentage of participants living outside of their country of origin: 50%
HOW IT WORKS
Learn about the structure of the programme, the six participating institutions you’ll attend and the career results of our graduates.
FLEXIBILITY & PERSONAL CONNECTIONS
Our EuroMBA is tailored to the needs of the busy professional. The online portion offers the full flexibility to work wherever and whenever you want. The separate one-week residential seminars ensure you build those essential personal connections.
The EuroMBA's programme structure is divided into four main elements:
- Four-day introduction seminar attended in-person (January or September)
- 10 online courses
- Six different week-long residential seminars in Europe, each at a different partner institution with a unique contemporary management focus
- Master’s dissertation (also known as a “thesis” in the US)
DIVERSE EDUCATIONAL & CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
Audencia Business School has partnered with five internationally recognised institutions to offer this programme. United, these schools share their knowledge, skills and networks to offer an MBA like no other. Strengthen your business skills while experiencing the culture of our six European destinations:
- Audencia Business School (France)
- Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management (France)
- EADA Business School Barcelona (Spain)
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management (Germany)
- Kozminski University (Poland)
- Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (the Netherlands)
CAREER ADVANCEMENT & NETWORKING
Where do you want to be in the next two years? According to the Euro Executive MBA 2014 alumni survey, 81% of graduates accepted a higher-level position after completing the programme, and 33% accepted a position in another country. The Euro Executive MBA gives you meaningful connections with a truly global community.
Additionally, as a graduate of Audencia, you’ll have access to our business incubator.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 26, 2017