Intended for professionals who already have significant hands-on knowledge, the postgraduate Executive MBA (EMBA) degree is designed to give students the tools necessary to progress in their careers. You can work while studying, since the real-world experience enriches the learning environment.
If you are looking for bridging the gap between your professional goals and academic goals and broadening your expertise from singular to multiple areas, then EMBA dual degree program is for you. It is usually a 2.5 years program that combines full time MBA with a related degree to boost your expertise in the professional world.
Students who complete a part of their degree in Asia are growing in numbers. Currently, the second and the third biggest economies are in Asia. Without limitation, students have described their time in Asia as the best experience of their lives. Today, three of the four most populated countries of the world are in Asia: China, India, and Indonesia.
View all Executive MBA Programs in Dual Degree in Asia 2017
ITB-Aalto Global Executive MBA (ITB-Aalto GLEMBA) is a dual degree program between Indonesia’s top university, Institut Teknologi Bandung (SBM ITB) and the triple accredited Aalto University from Finland. Program is structured to strengthen your confidence in making strategic decisions in transnational business environment where cross-cultural understanding is needed and worldwide business network is in demand. It also helps to develop your competences while promoting globally transportable leadership skills. [+]
At SKK GSB, you can experience an innovative MBA program that draws from the accumulated experiences and teaching philosophies of our excellent faculty. SKK GSB has benchmarked its curriculum after MIT Sloan, one of the top MBA programs in the world. [+]
A joint program operation of Indiana University Kelley School of business and Sungkyunkwan University, SKK GSB.
- Indiana University Kelley School: 15th ranked MBA in the U.S. (2009 BusinessWeek)
- Sungkyunkwan University SKK GSB: the most globalized MBA program in Korea. (2008 Joongang Daily University Evaluation)
Dual Degree Executive MBA (EMBA) Program (All Graduates)
- 1 MBA degree from the Kelley School of Business
- 1 MBA degree from SKK GSB
Team teaching by Kelley School & SKK GSB faculty.
- Kelley faculty teach over 50%
Innovative Executive MBA curriculum for Pre-executive level.
- A focus on global leadership skills.... [-]
Dual Degree Executive MBA (GSOM - HEC Paris) - "Master of Business Administration" from GSOM St. Petersburg State University; “Executive Master of Business Administration” from HEC Paris (#1 Business School in Europe, Financial Times Ranking 2006-2009) [+]
The Dual Degree Executive MBA in Saint Petersburg places you at the centre of an exceptional educational and professional experience: we take your know-how, add it to the expertise of our faculty, and leaders of the business community to create an exciting environment of mutual learning.
Benefits of the Dual Degree Executive MBA
* World class curriculum encompassing all fields of modern management practice
* Triple Crown accreditation: EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA
* Opportunity to get two diplomas: "Master of Business Administration" from GSOM St. Petersburg State University (#1 Business School in Russia by EDUNIVERSAL 2009) and "Executive Master of Business Administration" from HEC Paris (#1 Business School in Europe by Financial Times 2009)... [-]