Once you have obtained a graduate degree in business and have significant hands-on experience, the next step is an Executive MBA (EMBA). Programs combine fundamentals such as finance, accounting and marketing with leadership studies to get you into high-level executive and management positions.
A dual MBA is an educational option that allows students to pair their existing degree specialty with another specialty, so that individuals can expand their skill set as well as their career options upon graduation. To begin most dual MBA programs, a bachelor’s degree must first be earned.
Contact Schools Directly - Compare 4 EMBA Degrees in Dual MBA 2017/2018
The TONGJI-MANNHEIM Dual Degree Executive MBA (EMBA) Program with its strong Sino-German focus responds to the growing demand for managers who can successfully navigate the challenges of both cultures. It will provide executives from around the world with the skills and tools they need for positions in international top management. [+]
The Executive MBA - Durham and EBS, gives you the opportunity to benefit from the combined strengths of two highly respected institutions: Durham University Business School and the European Business School (EBS) in Germany. This dual award draws on both UK-specific and European experience to give you an insight into today’s business world. [+]
At SKK GSB, you can experience an innovative MBA program that draws from the accumulated experiences and teaching philosophies of our excellent faculty. SKK GSB has benchmarked its curriculum after MIT Sloan, one of the top MBA programs in the world. [+]
A joint program operation of Indiana University Kelley School of business and Sungkyunkwan University, SKK GSB.
- Indiana University Kelley School: 15th ranked MBA in the U.S. (2009 BusinessWeek)
- Sungkyunkwan University SKK GSB: the most globalized MBA program in Korea. (2008 Joongang Daily University Evaluation)
Dual Degree Executive MBA (EMBA) Program (All Graduates)
- 1 MBA degree from the Kelley School of Business
- 1 MBA degree from SKK GSB
Team teaching by Kelley School & SKK GSB faculty.
- Kelley faculty teach over 50%
Innovative Executive MBA curriculum for Pre-executive level.
- A focus on global leadership skills.... [-]
Dual Degree Executive MBA (GSOM - HEC Paris) - "Master of Business Administration" from GSOM St. Petersburg State University; “Executive Master of Business Administration” from HEC Paris (#1 Business School in Europe, Financial Times Ranking 2006-2009) [+]
The Dual Degree Executive MBA in Saint Petersburg places you at the centre of an exceptional educational and professional experience: we take your know-how, add it to the expertise of our faculty, and leaders of the business community to create an exciting environment of mutual learning.
Benefits of the Dual Degree Executive MBA
* World class curriculum encompassing all fields of modern management practice
* Triple Crown accreditation: EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA
* Opportunity to get two diplomas: "Master of Business Administration" from GSOM St. Petersburg State University (#1 Business School in Russia by EDUNIVERSAL 2009) and "Executive Master of Business Administration" from HEC Paris (#1 Business School in Europe by Financial Times 2009)... [-]