The MBA programmes of KBTU Business School are aimed at educating and preparing students for leadership positions. We encourage global vision and an understanding of transnational culture and develop students’ abilities to find creative and rational solutions to the challenges of doing business in today's complex interconnected world. Our graduates develop an awareness of how to effectively manage businesses of any size from a start-up to the transnational corporation and implement strategies that lead their companies to success.
Advantages of KBTU MBA ProgrammeS
- Curriculum with a solid foundation and specialized knowledge.
- An international pool of faculty with high academic qualifications and professional experience.
- Professional networking opportunities.
- Study and work concurrently - integrating your experience and widening your business horizons.
Bloomberg Financial Lab
- KBTU was the first university in Kazakhstan to install Bloomberg Professional, a global platform for real-time data and analytics used worldwide by financial professionals in banks, investment companies, and corporate departments.
- The Lab helps us prepare students ready to succeed in a variety of areas such as market intelligence, financial and risk analysis and big data analytics.
EMBA in Oil and Gas
The corporate EMBA in the Oil and Gas programme is aimed at preparing participants to further develop the careers by developing a specialized understanding of the key issues specific to the oil and gas industry for business success. Building on a foundation of core business issues, the specialized areas of study include an assessment of geology fundamentals, key geopolitical issues impacting the industry, oil and gas asset and project management and valuation.
The EMBA programme consists of the core modules ( 3 modules), a specialization module on the oil and gas industry, an integration module focused on strategy development and an Internship, Business Project and Comprehensive Exam totalling 10 credits (150 academic hours) for the programme total of 52 credits.
Module 1. Leadership – people and organizations
Module 2. Financial Strategy, research, accounting, and finance
Module 3. Marketing and Change
Module 4. Oil and Gas:
- Oil and Gas Economics and Politics
- Oil and Gas Operations Management
- Oil and Gas Project Management
- Geology - Exploration and Production Fundamentals
Module 5. Integration Module: Strategic Integration of IT for Competitive Advantage
Programme costs are based on a mutually agreed number of participants and programme structure.