Becoming a Global Leader
You seek to become an increasingly successful and globally relevant C-suite leader. But you face barriers. You may not be getting key promotions and job offers. Or your skill set may no longer be sufficient to meet your growing leadership challenges. Or you’re not receiving the increases in compensation you know you’re capable of earning.
To become the global leader you seek to be, you need :
- C-suite-level confidence from stronger leadership and interpersonal skills, to build partnerships, influence others and drive results in a diverse global environment, confirming that you are a globally powerful leader;
- Top-tier global credentials, so business leaders seek you out for hiring and promotion as they feel more confident in your ability to lead;
- A truly global network, expanding your range of career and business opportunities, as well as your understanding of the global business environment, so you can effectively lead worldwide.
Opening a New Universe of Career Possibilities
Join GEMBA and solidify your position as a polished, strategic, multinational leader with a command of the big picture. Our transformative learning experience, worldwide brand recognition and exceptionally powerful alumni networks help you rise quickly in the global business landscape.
About GEMBA Program
- Program Language: English
- Length: 20 months (part time), integrated classes held every 6 weeks
- Degree: USC Marshall MBA
- Locations: Courses held in 3 to 4 countries—10 sessions in Shanghai, 2 in Los Angeles and 1 in other Asian economies
- A minimum of ten years’ full-time working experience, including six years of management experience;
- Ability to participate dynamically in a 100% English-language learning environment;
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution;
- The understanding and support of your employer and family. The GEMBA program requires a substantial time commitment.
-Average age: 38 years old -Typically hailing from a dozen countries and regions -Wide diversity in business backgrounds and sectors, from entrepreneurs to executives in multinationals
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017