SZABIST offers two years EMBA degree for the executives and the middle/level managers who strive for excellence and greater challenges in their professional life.
The EMBA is a two years program spread over six semesters and consists of 66 credit hours. 20 courses, 1 Business Project (3 credits) and 1 Research Project (3 credits) are required to graduate.
Maximum time limit to complete the EMBA degree is five years.
- Management Decisions
- Accounting for Business
- Managerial Communication
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- Contemporary Marketing
- Economics for Business
- Business Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Family Businesses
- Business Project
- Elective - I (Marketing, HR, Finance)
- Financial Management
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Elective - II (Marketing, HR, and Finance)
- Elective – III Marketing, HR, Finance)
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Application of IT
- Research Project (3 Credits)
- International Banking and Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Services Marketing
- International Business Management
- Corporate Strategy
The University reserves the right to change its programs and policies at any time without prior notice. All courses may not necessarily be offered. Alternate course may be substituted as and when needed.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 21, 2017