The GSM Executive MBA encompasses innovative curriculum to quench your thirst for business education with a focus on solving day-to-day problems rather than researching for solutions. This one-year fast-track weekday program is offered in Cyberjaya from October 2013 onwards.
The GSM Executive MBA combines a strong foundation in management skills with the flexibility to address students' specific interests. The first semester focuses on the core modules, which will bring the essential management knowledge. During the second semester, the participants can choose a set of elective modules from among the variety of elective modules offered. The faculty use a mix of teaching methods, including case study, lecture and discussion, group work, and analytical exercises. Executive Speakers, as well as guest speakers in class, bring additional perspectives from leaders in business and government.
Why choose Executive MBA @ GSM-MMU?
- Working full-time and studying EMBA allows you to immediately apply new ideas, frameworks and thinking tools to improve your workplace performance.
- You customise your learning through one of the choices of elective courses of our Executive MBA programme.
- The practical business expertise and the new ways of management thinking that you develop the School change your approach to decision making and give you the ideas, inspiration and contacts to shape your future career.
- You will be able to move quickly and with confidence up the career ladder.
- Your transition to general management from a technical or functional role will smooth and successful
- You develop and sharpen your entrepreneurial skills to help you develop your own venture, or to implement new and innovative ideas within your organisation.
- As an alumnus, your CV will be enhanced by the recognised brand and reputation of Multimedia University, which will naturally result in increased salary and accelerated career progression.
The programme provides you with:
- An extensiveness of knowledge in business and management. domains
- The understanding, confidence and communication command to influence strategy at all levels of your organisation.
- The leadership and teamwork skills needed to make an impact in your organisation and advance in your career.
Programme structure The programme carries 40 credits comprising of two parts.
Cost & Fees
For Malaysian students: RM24,550 (RM26550 for off-campus) For International students: RM34,470
Programme fees are subject to change.
Any Hons. degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 (or equivalent) with 5 years of experience or Any Hons. Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (or equivalent) with 2 years of experience English language requirement as per MMU guidelines
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2017