The EIPM Global Executive MBA specialises in Purchasing and Supply Management and is a part-time programme designed to be completed within a period of 15 and up to 30 months. It allows executives to gain both international understanding and valuable specialist knowledge, whist maintaining their professional commitments.
The purchasing function is at the strategic heart of most companies; up to 70% of company spend is made through purchasing. Purchasing requires a cross functional perspective to synthesize knowledge from different parts of the company. The EIPM Global Executive MBA enables our students to understand this inter-dependence and act as leaders within their organisations.
The EIPM Executive MBA provides a high standard of management level education. What sets EIPM apart is its dedication to the individual. EIPM realises the subtle differences that exist in people’s educational needs and is able to accommodate and incorporate these into classes with a maximum of 25 students.
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYER
- Sponsoring an EIPM student demonstrates purchasing as a strategic function
- Companies benefit directly and immediately from the in company project students undertake
- The consultancy value of an Executive MBA project alone may already justify the investment in an MBA candidate
- The investment in the employee, rather than in a consultant remains within the company
- 50% of projects led by EIPM students have an immediate positive impact on the bottom line
- Projects bring innovative approaches that provide significant long term benefits
- The company accesses EIPM research and benchmarking through the EIPM alumni network
- Confident MBA graduates forge effective relationships with key suppliers delivering competitive advantages to high performance companies
- Employers benefit from the cutting edge perspectives and tools acquired by their employees, positively impacting their bottom lines
- Applicants need to complete and submit the application form to EIPM.
- Copies of diplomas and certificates are to be joined to the application form.
- In addition, two letters of reference from people who are well acquainted with the performance of the applicant in a work or academic setting are required.
- Once all the requirements are fulfilled, the candidate is invited for a personal interview with a member of the Admission Committee. This interview is compulsory for all applicants. In some instances the interview can be performed through an online videoconference facility.
A university degree and a minimum of three years of working experience are required. For those without a university degree, a working experience of at least eight years, as well as a position with responsibilities, are required. A very good level of English is expected and a multicultural exposure or experience abroad are advantages.
Our MBA Alumni testify
“The EIPM Executive MBA gave me the opportunity to start a new professional life and specialise in procurement. I’m working to apply in my Company the project developed within the MBA, as it allowed me to think ‘out-of-the-box’. The MBA had a great impact in my life. It is not a one-shot experience, but a constant work and contact with the people that are part of it.”
Sourcing Manager, IT, Networks, Electrical Distribution and Refrigeration – Honeywell Building Solutions, Switzerland
“I chose the EIPM Executive MBA, because the programme was very appealing and the timetable accessible to executives, as it allowed me to participate in the programme while engaging my work and family life. The best of it was learning and meeting very interesting professionals coming from around the world. It is a great way to accelerate your career and acquire additional skills and purchasing maturity.”
Procurement Spend Manager – BNP Paribas Fortis, Belgium
“The EIPM Executive MBA is an outstanding programme. I was looking for an excellent programme in purchasing, as I was an Engineer when I started. My best memory of the MBA are the professors. A tremendous, outstanding Faculty. Also, networking and benchmarking creates a huge value !”
Head of Energy & Subcontracting Procurement – VEOLIA Environment, France
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2017