EMBA Creative Leadership
EMBA Creative Leadership is a 2-year international program carried out by Management Institute of Finland MIF in cooperation with international collaborators and contributors, including IMD and University of Berkeley.
EMBA 1st year modules, mostly Wednesday-Friday:
- Strategic Management
- Introduction to Economics and Finance
- Macroeconomics for Executives
- Marketing Management
- Knowledge Management and Innovation
- Human Resources Management
- Cross-cultural Management & Corporate Responsibility
- Study Tour Abroad
EMBA 2nd year modules, mostly Wednesday-Friday:
- Innovative Leadership
- Process and Project Management
- Strategic Organizational Renewal
- Accounting and Business Intelligence
- OWP Orchestrating Winning Performance, IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Leading in Uncertainty & Leading Global Networks
- Investments and Finance
- Global Marketing and Branding Coaching & Research Seminar throughout the Program
- Coaching & Research Seminar
- Final project /thesis
International Study Tours to IMD & Silicon Valley
IMD Study Tour, 1 week. EMBA Creative Leadership includes two international study tours.One of the biggest benefits of the program is the study tour to IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD has been a top-ranked business school for years. The study tour is customized for MIF’s EMBA participants in cooperation with IMD. The IMD study tour will take place in during summertime of the 2nd year of EMBA.
Silicon Valley, California Study Tour, 1 week. During the 1st year, the participants will travel to Silicon Valley, California. The study tour includes visits to the University of Berkeley and several visits to corporations. The companies that we have visited during previous years include Google, Pixar, De Loach Vineyards, FinPro, SF Federal Reserve, and many startup companies in Silicon Valley. The visits vary annually and they are organized in cooperation with the University of Berkeley’s Professors. The study tour offers valuable international business contacts.
Welcome to EMBA Info Session
EMBA Creative Leadership info sessions will give you a wide understanding of the Management Institute of Finland’s new international Executive MBA program. You have the opportunity to meet our EMBA team and ask anything about the program.
All the attendees will get the book Menestyksen salat(2012) by Professor Pauli Juuti.
Time: The info session lasts approximately 2 hours.
November 6, 2012, at 5.00 pm – join us and meet some of our students and lecturers!
November 21, 2012, at 5.00 pm
December 18, 2012, at 9.00 AM
Place:Palace Hotel, Eteläranta 10, Helsinki.
Why EMBA Creative Leadership?
- Strong international academic partners and business contacts
- A direct link between industry and business life.
- More than just theory: take the latest knowledge into your organization and put it to work!
- The focus is on leading creative processes in service innovation
- You may apply to the 1st and 2nd year separately
- The modules are carried out mostly Wednesday-Friday
Fee & Prerequisites for Participants
1st Year: The program fee 9700 € includes tuition and teaching materials (except for books). There is an additional fee for the study tour abroad as well as for the services (lunch, dinner and possible accommodation) at Next Hotel Aavaranta.
2nd Year: The program fee 16 300 € includes tuition and teaching materials (except for books). There is an additional fee for the week in Switzerland as well as for the services (lunch, dinner and possible accommodation) at Next Hotel Aavaranta.
VAT will be added to the fee according to the effective tax rate.
Prerequisites for Participants:
- Minimum five years of experience in management or specialist assignments
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent
- English proficiency
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 21, 2017