- This MBA is located in the heart of Amsterdam, a vibrant and multicultural European hub combining long-standing business tradition with entrepreneurial spirit
- Our network-oriented MBA programme in a multidisciplinary and international environment with close linkages to the Amsterdam business community and international partners
- It is a team-oriented MBA programme with small and interactive classes led by inspiring instructors with in-depth industry experience and world-class academic reputation
- And it is a customized MBA programme with personalized development plans, an extensive range of electives and trainings tailored to individual career ambitions
- Our goal is to develop leaders in business and society with independent minds, entrepreneurial spirit, and a global mindset.
Please note: The Amsterdam MBA is an executive master. Hence a minimum of three years post-graduate full-time work experience is an admissions requirement.
The Amsterdam MBA is offered as a full-time, one-year programme and as a part-time, two-year programme. Both commence annually in September and both comprise 90 ECs. Upon successful completion of the programme, students are awarded the degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
All core courses and electives are delivered through seven weeks of lectures and one exam week, over a total of eight weeks.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2016