Moscow State University (MSU)
Established in 1755 Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) is the oldest and the most famous university in Russia. Today Moscow State University offers training in almost all branches of modern science and humanities. Its undergraduates may choose one of 57 qualifications. The total number of MSU students exceeds 40,000; besides, about 10,000 high school students attend various clubs and courses at MSU. It is a centre of research science famous for its major scientific schools. There have been 11 Nobel Prize winners among its professors and alumni.
Moscow State University comprises 29 faculties and over 350 departments, 15 research institutes, 4 museums, the Science Park, the Botanical Gardens, The Library, the University Publishing House and printing shop, a recreational centre and a boarding school for talented children.
Graduate School of Business Administration Moscow State University
Graduate School of Business Administration (GSBA) founded in 1989 at Moscow State University is one of the oldest business schools in Russia.
GSBA’s programmes (Bachelor in Business Administration, Master in International Business, MBA and Executive MBA Programs; Doctoral Program) are designed to meet the most refined demands of Russian and foreign students of all levels. GSBA melts academic traditions of MSU with innovative techniques of teaching business and management.
GSBA is a leader in Russian management education, proud to be recognized by business and academic communities for:
• action-oriented graduates who embrace an enterprise perspective and lead with integrity, vision, judgment, ethical commitment and social responsibility;
• outstanding student-centred teaching provided by dedicated full-time, associate and visiting international faculty using a variety of management education technologies, such as case method, teamwork projects, state of the art business simulations and hands-on experience;
• integrated and innovative curriculum and course materials attuned to the lifelong learning needs of current and future business leaders;
• managerially relevant research in collaboration with our strategic partner, The Institute for Complex Strategic Studies (ICSS)
• mutually strengthening partnerships with Russian and international business organizations, government and civil society leaders that introduce GSBA students to the real world of business.