This Executive MBA (EMBA) program is taught in Russian.
Executive MBA (EMBA)
Designed for CEO, business leaders and owners of companies, members of the board of directors whose goals are to develop their businesses and participate in new professional networks.
Executive MBA program is designed not for studying separate disciplines but for shaping the overwhelming vision of how to be competitive in modern dynamic business. Homework assignments are intended to deepen knowledge of functional disciplines and to sharpen analytical skills, assuring that sessions at GSBA are as efficient as possible. Step by step, students apply knowledge and skills they get at GSBA to their companies. The Executive MBA program uses modern distance learning methods.
This program is composed in accordance with extensive GSBA experience in different MBA module programs and has for its aim an implementation of the GSBA mission, which is to encourage the establishment of a competitive business environment in Russia.
Module system means:
- 8 modules (8-9 days each)
- One module in 2-3 months
- One of 8 modules is held in the partner school outside Russia
- Study with the best Russian and foreign professors
- Get strategic and systematic vision of business
- Develop an ability to identify problems and to solve them
- Deepen an understanding of global business and internal life of organization in their sophisticated interconnection
- Study the newest conceptual approaches in economic and management disciplines
- Develop communication and leadership skills
- Establish new contacts and get access to the community of GSBA students and graduates.
- Intensive sessions at GSBA’s Moscow facilities help MBA students acquire new business contacts and form professional networks that last a lifetime.
About the School
Moscow State University (MSU) Established in 1755 Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) is the oldest and the most famous university in Russia. Today Moscow State University offers training in almos ... Read More