Double your leadership transformation. Double your career impact.
Two MBA degrees in only 15 months. The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA, a unique dual-degree collaboration between two highly recognized Business Schools, was designed to deliver an extraordinary executive education experience for those global business leaders who desire to accelerate their trajectories to C-Suite Levels. This Executive MBA with a Global Americas focus seeks to prepare leaders who will enhance the competitiveness of North America.
Students from this program graduate with a degree from EGADE Business School as well as from W. P. Carey School of Business. The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA represents a career redefining opportunity to innovate, lead and impact through a unique global education experience.
||Mexico City with global immersions in the U.S.A. and Asia
A truly executive program
Unlike a traditional MBA format, this executive program will help you lead your organization, corporation or family business by propelling the strategic competencies and managerial skills you need in order to achieve greater innovation, competitiveness, and sustainable growth throughout your entire organization.
This flexible format allows you to balance your professional advancement goals with your personal endeavors. The accelerated 15-month duration with once-a-month class sessions at EGADE Business School, Mexico City, delivers a world-leading dual-Executive MBA experience second to none in Latin America.
Advantages of The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA
- A comprehensive, world-class curriculum with a foundation in leading-edge technology, data analytics and data-driven problem solving with corporate innovation and transformation.
- An executive format with lessons taught in Mexico City with three global residencies and two one-week experiences at W. P. Carey School of Business at ASU (Arizona State University).
- The expertise and experience of the leading faculty of W. P. Carey and EGADE Business School.
- Access to the W. P. Carey community on campus in Arizona to forge relationships, foster communications and transform your own business future.
- Access to a rich network of over 120,000 alumni who have graduated from W. P. Carey and EGADE Business School and who are leading organizations across key sectors and industries spanning 160 countries.
- A chance to participate in the dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem of Tec de Monterrey and learn from top of the edge innovative practices.
An innovation-led format
The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA provides a unique learning platform and experience: faculty from both schools deliver the program at EGADE Business School in Mexico City, where the majority of the program is experienced. Faculty from both schools participate in 3 Global Immersion Weeks in the U.S.A. and Asia.
Core areas of this Executive MBA curriculum
1. Analyzing The Organization & Effective Execution
- Economic Context of Global Businesses
- Intrafirm Analytics for Decision Making (Managerial Accounting)
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Financial Reporting
- Supply Chain Improvement for Global Companies
- Business Law
2. Future Thinking, Scenario Planning & Strategy
- Innovation & Future Thinking
- Strategy for Customer Development
- Data Analytics for Business Value Creation
- Strategy & Governance
- Business Economics
3. Leading Business Transformation
- Leadership & Power in Organizations
- Transformational Leadership
- Ethical leadership & Social Responsibility
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Roles & Responsibilities for Managers
- Prospective Business Model Innovation and Scaling Up
- International Practicum
Learn more about the admission process
Admission to this Executive MBA is highly competitive. The admissions committee carefully reviews each application, looking at every quantitative and qualitative aspect of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess the potential for academic success and professional growth.
||8 - 10 years
||Undergraduate degree required
||English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IBT or equivalent)
||PAEP (or GMAT/GRE/Executive Assessment equivalent)
- Application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Updated CV
- Official documentation
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A statement of purpose
- Interview with the program director or faculty member