A dual degree from two top-tier business schools without relocating
The MBA in Global Business and Strategy is a dual-degree and global MBA program created in association with the Belk College of Business at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), a successful partnership between two prestigious business schools focused on the education of global leaders.
Your chance to truly redefine your career
The MBA in Global Business & Strategy is a dual-degree program delivered entirely in Monterrey, which is taught jointly by the faculty of EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey and the Belk College of Business at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Because of this alliance, professionals who are living in Monterrey have the opportunity of acquiring an international double degree without relocating.
This global MBA prepares executives to practice in a multicultural environment with the capacity to define and implement business strategies, which generate competitive advantages in global organizations. The program generates the ideal environment for interactions, open discussion and mutual enrichment of leadership skills needed in organizations worldwide.
Full-time or Part-time
With executive live sessions delivered by the Belk College of Business faculty at EGADE Business School
1.5 - 2.5 years (depending on the format)
The perfect fit for innovative business leaders
The MBA in Global Business and Strategy offers a broadening multicultural environment where students acquire a global business perspective in the classroom while building an enduring network with leaders from diverse nationalities, cultures and professional backgrounds.
The combined expertise of both schools’ global faculty provides our students with a balanced experience between theory and practice. Through this format, students get a firm grasp of the main trends, challenges, opportunities and cutting-edge management practices in a global context.
At a glance
- The MBA in Global Business and Strategy is a program accredited by The Association of MBAs, an international organization that certifies the high-quality standards and the experience of our students.
- By the end of this program, students gain two MBA degrees, one from each partner institution, and a joint certificate in Global Business and Strategy.
- All courses are taken at EGADE Business School in Monterrey, where basically half of them will be taught by the Belk College of Business faculty through on-site sessions and videoconferences.
- Students benefit from taking a one-week summer course or one semester at the Belk College of Business in Charlotte, North Carolina (the second-largest financial center in the United States).
Two experiences are better than one
The MBA in Global Business and Strategy is a dual-degree MBA delivered entirely in English at EGADE in its Monterrey Campus with a week-long summer course at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), run by UNCC and EGADE. This program can be taken in either a full-time or part-time format with both formats sharing class sessions so that networking can take place between the full-time students and those part-time students who are also working throughout the program.
This global MBA is a program where students advance alongside their cohort and are assigned to academic teams throughout the duration of the program, which enables cross-functional and cooperative problem solving while bringing professionals with varied backgrounds together.
Learn more about the admission process
Admission to this dual-degree MBA is highly competitive. The admissions committee carefully reviews each application, looking at every quantitative and qualitative aspect of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess the potential for academic success and professional growth.
||30 - 44
||Undergraduate degree required
|Minimum / Average GMAT
||575 / 641
||English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IBT or equivalent)
- Application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Updated CV
- Official documentation
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A statement of purpose
- Interview with the program director or faculty member