An MBA for visionary leaders and game-changers
In our fast-paced global context, it is paramount to have a comprehensive understanding of how to responsibly lead and transform an organization into a profitable and successful venture.
The EGADE MBA is an innovative program with global recognition, designed by the leading business school in Latin America and accredited by the Association of MBAs for its high-quality standards and the unparalleled experience of its students and alumni. This curriculum is aimed at leaders who are ready to take their role in mid and top managerial positions to the next level.
Lockstep with two schedule options:
|Location||Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara Queretaro and Lima (EGADE-Centrum MBA)|
|Program intake||April and September|
|Language||English and Spanish|
Stand out from the crowd
The EGADE MBA was designed to help fulfill the aspirations of corporate leaders and entrepreneurs who urge to keep up with the latest business trends in order to grow their businesses. This program contributes to the most pressing challenges that our society faces in the digital era by educating ethical, innovative and entrepreneurial leaders, with a sustainable and global vision.
An experience of exponential learning with:
- A well-designed format that allows you to balance your professional and personal endeavors.
- State-of-the-art teaching methods like gamification, business simulators, design thinking, project-based learning and case studies that promote an experiential learning environment.
- A curriculum that incorporates the use of technological tools that help you collaborate and communicate with students in geographically dispersed locations, strengthening your capacity to lead multidisciplinary high-performance teams.
- An entrepreneurship ecosystem that helps students develop their own business initiatives with access to all the resources they need to fuel their next business idea.
- An internationally renowned faculty with academic degrees from prestigious universities around the globe and relevant experience in their fields of expertise.
- International opportunities with an offering of 50 programs with leading universities around the world.
- 22 Double-degree programs with top international universities such as the Yale School of Business.
- An international network with students and alumni from 30 leading business schools that are a part of the Global Network for Advanced Management.
Students also take part in consultancy and entrepreneurship projects, mentorship from leading experts, internship opportunities, and job fairs sponsored by distinguished multinational firms.
Learn more about the admission process
Admission to this MBA is highly competitive. The admissions committee carefully reviews each application, looking at every quantitative and qualitative aspect of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess the potential for academic success and professional growth.
|Professional experience||3+ years|
|Minimum / Average GMAT||550 / 595|
|Language||English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IBT or equivalent)|
About the School
EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey has built a globally recognized reputation as the leading Latin American business education institution, committed to empowering omnipreneurial leader ... Read More