The Dual Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Information Systems is designed for the IS or IT professional who desires to reach the highest levels of corporate management. For the IS professional, the MBA provides the necessary foundation in business. For the MBA candidate, the MSIS makes you uniquely equipped to manage Information Systems that touch all parts of the business -- from Marketing to Human Resources.
The Coles College MBA-MSIS consists of 51 hours of graduate study, including 27 hours of business administration courses and 24 hours of information systems courses. Students are required to take the core courses from both the MBA and MSIS programs, plus one elective MBA course.
The MBA/MSIS Advantage:
Coles College of Business offers many advantages as you push your career forward, moving into greater leadership positions:
- AACSB accredited—the premier international accreditation for colleges of business.
- A business management approach to strategic technology challenges.
- A dual MBA-MSIS with only a few classes more than your MSIS alone.
- Graduate Certificate in Information Security and Assurance available, with most courses counting toward your MSIS and all classes available online.
- Affordable alternative to other colleges in the Southeastern USA
International student admission requirements are available here or by filling out the request for information form and asking your individual questions directly to our admissions counselors.
International Students and Scholar Services
About the School
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. KSU offers more than 150 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degre ... Read More